Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? (493 Views)

Students Of NDU Complain Over Dirty Water Supplied To Hostels (Pics& Video) / UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? by gwizze: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders,
I woke up last week Wednesday feeling very happy but i cant say that i feel the same as i am typing these words.

Here is what happened, I bought a tin of milk (known brand) so as to make tea for my family on that faithful morning. As usual, my wife set the table with our loaves of bread, eggs for the kids and Lipton tea bag in each tea cup. Thankfully, i was the first to get dressed so i hurriedly open the tin milk on the dinning table. To my greatest surprise, some slimy, greenish colored particles was coming out of the tin .

I was so angry and felt this could have happened to one of my kids and perhaps, he or she would have drank it!

I am so angry right now because i have been calling their customer care line but all i have been hearing is come to our office, i have checked their website too, surprisingly, there is no information on how to lodge a complaint there. I am not sure if i want to push this through as it will require me to travel down to Lagos from Abuja.

Is there an easier way to lay my complaint. I wish i was in UK right now. I would have sued them right in front of my PC.

I need your quick advise please.
Re: I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? by AK6464(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2017
Hi

Re: I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? by gwizze: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Thanks, very helpful.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Unable To Pay For Hostel Fee Through Remmitta In Unilag / Unilag Affordable Accomodations:aiskworld Apartments And Lodge (hostel) Akoka Lg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.