Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Stumbling In Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stumbling In Darkness (315 Views)

Trust He That Is Able To Keep You From Stumbling / Pastor Lisa Harper Sermons – Stumbling Into Grace / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stumbling In Darkness by phlopholly: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2017
The one who is the true Light arrived to shine on everyone coming into the world.
—John 1:9 (TLB)

The world is stumbling in darkness from one crisis to another. The crises are getting worse and worse, and are coming closer and closer to home. Inflation, population explosion, hunger, dominate vast areas of the world. Jesus said, “I am the light of the world. You follow me and give your life to me and I’ll take you out of the darkness of this world, out of this confusion, out of this mess that you’re in, and I’ll give you peace and joy. A light will burn in your heart and mind that you never had before. I will command the light to come on in your life.”

Prayer for the day
Your light shines in the darkest place and gives me hope, Lord Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Whay Is The Purpose Of The Lord’s Prayer? / Word And Deed / ”tithing” -A Christian Concept, Or A Jewish One?ask The Rabbi Live With Rabbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.