Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,547 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Is This Permitted? Nairalanders I'm In Need Of Your Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Permitted? Nairalanders I'm In Need Of Your Help (414 Views)

Why Did Prophet Muhammad Have 11 Wives When Muslim Men Are Only Permitted To Hav / I'm In Need Of An Architectural Firm / Please I'm In Need Of Assistance.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Permitted? Nairalanders I'm In Need Of Your Help by savagefinder: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2017
Dear seun.

I do not know if this is permitted on nairaland but I would like nairalanders to help me fund my company.
I'm a student who is supposed to be in 500 level but got transferred to another school to start 200level because of lack of accreditation.

How ever I don't want to wait that long before I begin to take charge of my life (I'm 21 years old) and I started a tech company last year and I am very dedicated towards achieving my dreams but like every other startup in Nigeria, I have a problem of funding, I was able to raise 300k by my self and with the help of my team mates but we need an extra 400k to finish development of our project and I can't think of anyway to raise that type of money while in school, I've applied for different investments programmes but my idea doesn't seem to fall in the popular category.

I want to know if I can plead for with nairalanders to help me raise that amount, we have over 1.5 million active nairaland and if only 400 people can donate 1000 naira to me I would be glad or 800 people to donate 500 naira to me.

I have my certificate of incorporation with the corporate affairs commission to prove that I am not a scam and I also have my business plan and I can share the idea with nairalanders to see if they think my idea is worth supporting because I feel it is going to help over 11 million Nigerians in the music industry (upcoming artists, fans and upcoming promoters).

Pls and pls, I need your help and I would be glad if we can make my dream become a reality.

(I know you will ask why should I support you? But by helping me, I can create jobs for others and maybe even your own dream come true, I plan on launching my own entrepreneurship fund foundation when I am successful and I might help maybe you or someone close to you one day.. This world is small and what goes around comes around)

Moderators and nairalanders "should we do this?"
Re: Is This Permitted? Nairalanders I'm In Need Of Your Help by whitebeard(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Guy take 10% of ur 300k and invest it in STE (invest wisely)..tank me later..ma name is martins BTW.!
Re: Is This Permitted? Nairalanders I'm In Need Of Your Help by savagefinder: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
whitebeard:
Guy take 10% of ur 300k and invest it in STE (invest wisely)..tank me later..ma name is martins BTW.!
sorry, the 300k has already been used for the part of development and what is STE?
Re: Is This Permitted? Nairalanders I'm In Need Of Your Help by whitebeard(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
savagefinder:
sorry, the 300k has already been used for the part of development and what is STE?
Nigerian stock exchange, the risk is very high in that u can lose all your money, and the profit very great that u continue to get more money as long as u invest..!
Re: Is This Permitted? Nairalanders I'm In Need Of Your Help by savagefinder: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
whitebeard:
Nigerian stock exchange, the risk is very high in that u can lose all your money, and the profit very great that u continue to get more money as long as u invest..!
okay.. Can you put me through? I can start with like 10k right?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Hon Bola Ilori Live Chat On Social Media / Manchester United January Transfer News Live-samuel Odewunmi / Here Are 30 Behaviors That Will Make You Unstoppable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.