Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos (639 Views)

SOLD. 4 Bedroom For Sale @ Port Harcourt / SOLD 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ ( VANTAGE Court) / *SOLD**SOLD*4 Bedroom Bungalow Fenced, Gated, Interlocked In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos by obidevine(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
House for sale in Lekki Phase1 : built in 2009 (  slight renovation needed)

Detached 4 bedroom house with 2 room BQ.

Land size - 550sqm ( with a set back of 11 meters, suitable for swimming pool construction) 

Location: Behind Tantalizers  restaurant,  off Admiralty ROAD, Lekki Phase1, Lagos. 

Title - Governor's Consent 

Price - ₦145m (negotiable)

Contact details below :

Facebook - @loocentservices

Email -  loocentservices1@gmail.com, Devyneze@gmail.com 

Phone : 08066696890, 09095116161

1 Share

Re: Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos by obidevine(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
More photos

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44 dominique, Lawyer, fynestboi, Seun, Ishilove Ikenna351,

1 Share

Re: Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos by obidevine(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
The land and location are actually the catch, cos who ever buys might choose to bring down the house and reconstruct or even renovate the structure
Re: Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos by obidevine(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
CC:

OAM4J, Mynd44

dominique, naijacutee, puskin, FOD
lawyer, MrKnowitall, lalasticlala, Marpol

DisGuy, justwise
Fynestboi, MissyB3
tjskii, kandiikane
Rocktation
semid4lyfe, honeric01
 kodewrita, lordZOUGA, Javanian‎
‎ Obinoscopy
 Slyr0x, adewasco 

skydancer, Maleeq
dragnet, honsule, puskin
‎ erad, prof800‎
Re: Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos by obidevine(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Feel it yeah!!!
Re: Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos by afrimerch: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
How to Market real estate to high net worth individuals.

Using the internet intelligently one can market highly profitable real estate solutions to high networth individuals.People who own businesses that generate revenues of up to over 100 million and above and also target people who earn over 500,000 monthly.I am seeking real estate practitioners who have high networth real estate investments offers for sale in running an online campaign to sell this properties or real estate offers to high networth individuals in Nigeria and worldwide.Interested persons should contact me via whatsapp.

An online campaign to target High networth individuals is not short term,it involves planning and strategic placements.i have a strategy of offering sound real estate articles and content over a period of time,how does one build confidence and establish your firm as a reputable company to do business with. High networth people are indaunted with so many real estate offerings,a lot of them already have real estate investments and already know who to call when they want to make a real estate investment. One can use the concept of relationship marketing to build trust over time. Initially the campaign may not involve direct real estate adverts but a lot of how to articles and insightful information concerning the real estate sector in nigeria.we would have to create content and churn it out daily.we would need to invest in running facebook ads and instagram ads.Even though i have access to a database it is not ideal to send unsolicited adverts,but use official channels like facebook ads. I am already talking with real estate practioners in this group,but i will be willing to work with one who is ready also to fund this online campaign. If you are interested let me know

i believe people make real estate investments based on relying on trustworthy real estate agents.If anyone needs to purchase a house,property or lease or rent one,they have a real estate agent they contact ,most probably someone they have known before,or a recommendation from a friend,when they make their requests known,that estate agent starts contacting other agents for a solution to the problem.One of the ways you can build a desperate list of real estate clients is using the internet to promote online reputation. There is this guy on nairaland who ran a post on how to avoid being scammed,he is known as the omonile lawyer, that single post of his has earned him a lot of clients, he did not advertise any property but made a very insightful article.I can help any real estate consultant who wants to build his online reputation and gain a lot of potential clients in the long term, if you are interested message me

To be successful in real estate is your connection to high networth individiuals who want to purchase or lease properties,How do you ,a nobody with no economic or political clout connect to high networth individuals without spending so much money to look like one.The solution is social media pr skills.Message me for more info

please add 090.9381.42o8 me on whatsapp
Re: Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos by obidevine(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Available
Re: Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos by obidevine(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Come for viewing
Re: Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos by obidevine(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2017
Milli Dee
Re: Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos by obidevine(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hot
Re: Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos by obidevine(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Bump
Re: Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos by obidevine(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2017
Something bump
Re: Sold sold sold!!! 4 Bedroom detached duplex In Lekki Phase1 With Photos by obidevine(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Great investment

(1) (Reply)

Aggregates For Your Building / Solid 6 Bedroom Duplex With 4 Flats Of 2 Bed Each @ Amuwo Odofin With C Of O / Ibadankeys: Distress Sales... 4br Bungalow At Alalubosa Gra Ext (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.