Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (38421 Views)

Bstan Group Gives Land, Gifts To Couples At Shortcut's Valentine Show (Photos) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yesterday Banky W And Adesua had there traditional wedding in Lagos, top celebrities gather the occasion.

The star studded event was lit by the attendance of countless celebrity couples who all looked amazing rocking the Aso-Ebi Ebi in different styles! and on Nollyzone we are bringing you to you guys top couples at the event.

See photos below...

1. 2baba And Annie Idibia

2. Jude Okoye And Wife

3. Tunde And Toolz Demuren

4. Icebergslim and Juliet Ibrahim

5. Sound Sultan And Wife

6. Ebuka Obi And Wife

7. Noble Igwe And Wife

http://news.nollyzone.com/top-celebrity-couples-spotted-banky-w-adesuas-traditional-wedding/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

If I wish them marital bliss now, people will say I am a hypocrite. So I'd rather not wish someone what I know they can't have.

That will be wish-wasting.
By the way, cute native designs.

I dedicate my FTC to every loving person on Nairaland. You all rock!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by profchudo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
FTC
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

They're cute. Wow cool
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by iambabaG: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
It’s Ebuka Vs Noble for best dressed!
Sound Sultan has no competition for worst dressed!
Toolz is looking miserable; hope she’s gotten over her loss

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by sheguy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hell
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by ayolomo1512: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Newbiee: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lala it is no more Python, na Banky w dey reign.
But that Juliet Ibrahim sha!
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by donkenny(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by FlySly05: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lovely photo op for everyone
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Xyzee: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tubaba no get money to buy Asoebi?

Is he broke?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Uwaomapaul(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nice one
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by kokotconcepts(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by ojmetrix(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
hit like if u don't care share if u do
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by level10: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
So Iceblock too Na top celebrity angry angry grin

9 Likes

Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
again?
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by jonnytad(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
My best couple. ...... Ebuka Obi And Wife.
I like tubaba style too sha.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Syphonn(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
TOP SMARTPHONES THAT WILL BE RELEASED IN 2018
If you are still wondering and thinking of what upcoming smartphones of 2018, then you should not skip this post as it contain the most rated phones that will be released in 2018.

http://www.busygisting.com/upcoming-smartphones-to-be-released-in-2018/
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by quiverfull(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ebuka just go steal show with that him agbada...

3 Likes

Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sound sultan wife is beautiful

5 Likes

Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
No wonder condoms are now very expenses
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Chai Tiwa Savage will be like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked right now seeing all these celebrity couples
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by fridaytheyou: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Whtasapp/Call: 0.8.1.3.7.9.8.1.0.7.2

Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Mayydayy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Made men n their wives
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by registration(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hola hola Oga Olopa
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by kagari: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I wish them marital bliss now, people will say I am a hypocrite. So I'd rather not wish someone what I know they can't have.

That will be wish-wasting.
By the way, cute native designs.

I dedicate my FTC to every loving person on Nairaland. You all rock!!

Bro you finally made it, hard work pays tongue
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Tchiman(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lovely couples...
Happy married life to banky and Adesua

meanwhile check out my signature for more!!

Resonance?... In summary:
2 kinds of people that can achieve financially with Resonance Capital group LP:
*#1.Those Who want their money to work for them
All they need to do is to buy portfolio of their choice. Investors can buy a portfolio range between $50 to $50,000.
Enjoy 3-6%weekly.
158% to 288% a year depending on portfolio purchased.
Earning are withdrawable daily... every Friday weekly profits shares are credited to you in your wallet, then withdraw anytime.
*#2. Those who can build a career plan. These set of people will not only earn from the Friday weekly profits shares but also earn 3% to 20 % of other investors fund who come thru them. They can also earn rank award bonuses between $1,000 to $1M... With luxury cars & apartments in Europe.
Everyone is a WINNER with Resonance Capital group, either you're an investor or you chose to build a career plan.
QUESTRA Holdings and Atlantic Global Asset management has done this in 8 years.
Resonance Capital group LP is competitive to top leading investment giants in the world NO BALANCING OF LEGS, NO Binary! everyone sales from top to bottom counts for you. No condition whatsoever to earn or withdraw your earnings, withdrawals are done daily.
Already Resonance Capital group LP has produced few sets of achievers within 8months of global operations...
https://resonance-capital.eu/tchiboi
Re: Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by teresafaith: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
They are all looking lovely, especially uchendu

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Martha Ankomah: Who's More Beautiful? / Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.