Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) (4400 Views)

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Toke Makinwa: My Man Doesn’t Have To Be Rich, But He Has To Take Care Of Me / Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by adebisiseun2(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
You don’t need to shout or rock expensive
things for people to know you’re rich. Most Nigerian celebrities love flaunting their
wealth and incomes on Social media for
people to know they’re living large.
Here are the 5 rich nigerian celebrities who
don’t flaunt their wealth.
See them below:-
1. Naeto C

Talk about an artist that was born into wealth
and still went ahead to make a name for
himself, then you’re talking about Naeto C.
The singer who is worth several millions rarely
shows off his wealth.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by adebisiseun2(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
2. Asa
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5jf08oxw1mk/VOZjczns2II/AAAAAAAAAdw/Y7QOYjnXkIM/s1600/Asa.jpg[/img]
Asa is that one celebriity singer who loves to
keep it low.
She stays relevant both on the local and
international scene in music. She does great
music and happens to be one of the few
Nigerian celebrities signed to a foreign owned
label.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Those who are rich don't need to flaunt.we all know DogPuppy flaunts for attention
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by adebisiseun2(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
3. Tuface Idibia

Tuface Idibia is one of Nigeria’s biggest music
personality, yet he is the most humble
celebrity we’ve known so far.
Tuface has made millions from his music and
label, Hypertek.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by adebisiseun2(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
4. DJ Jimmy Jatt

DJ Jimmy Jatt is Africa’s number 1 lengendary
Disc Jokey, according to the last DJ
competition held in the continent back in the
90s.
Jimmy Jatt is that one veteran who continues
to stay relevant and the only DJ to have his
own show.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by adebisiseun2(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
5. Kate Henshaw

Kate Henshaw is one of the longest serving
Nollywood actress who maintains her
relevance, and hasn’t stopped being one of
the top acts. Before a fire incident destroyed
her Lekki home, the actress didn’t show off
her wealth at any time and loves to keep it
subtle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by lalanice(f): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
that's another level of maturity
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by SirMichael1: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
There's what's called financial IQ. You got it high and you never end up broke, you got it low... Your money suffers

These guys, including rich and famous tycoons know how to diversify their income, how to spend it and not buying unnecessary things.

Why fly first class when you can fly economy and arrive your destination same time?

But who is Naeto C self??
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by bellefidel(f): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
CHIKA IKE .......the richest of them all
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by sKeetz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
bellefidel:
CHIKA IKE .......the richest of them all

She's the richest in your village abi ?!?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by Jecciluscious(f): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
I love Kate Henshaw.
She is mature in everything.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by teresafaith: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jecciluscious:
I love Kate Henshaw. She is mature in everything.
Mature you say? Go check her Instagram and twitter
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by MaryBenn(f): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
sKeetz:

grin grin grin you're not a good poson o

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by MaryBenn(f): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:

Mature you say?
Go check her Instagram and twitter

Because she's exposing her work out body? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
I love Asa...she's my kind of person! #TeamQuietLife

Pls add Genny too
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by LuvU2: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Luv them all ❤
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by bellefidel(f): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
sKeetz:

stop displaying ur foolishness ...... Google is Ur friend
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by pmc01(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nigerians still think earning big translates to being rich.

All I see here is wide speculation, based on perception of what these guys are worth.

See you later, OP.
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by rozay12345: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2017
Someone will just sit down in his room and conjure trash, what are the index of wealth of the individuals you listed above? how many shows do they appear in a year, their fees, their side gigs. After all these parameters, we would accept they are rich, till then, keep your article.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by Forceup(f): 4:52am On Nov 21, 2017
lalanice:
that's another level of maturity
That's not maturity, it's choice.
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by DONFASZY(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2017
Hushpupi have notin
Yet he disturb social media every minute shadin people makin real moni and living in Gucci store
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by d33types: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2017
adebisiseun2:
5. Kate Henshaw

Kate Henshaw is one of the longest serving
Nollywood actress who maintains her
relevance, and hasn’t stopped being one of
the top acts. Before a fire incident destroyed
her Lekki home, the actress didn’t show off
her wealth at any time and loves to keep it
subtle.

Kate Henshaw's Landlord's house in lekki? Strikingly rich ko?

https://www.naij.com/547001-kate-henshaws-85-year-old-landlord-lambasts-fire-incident.html
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by lalanice(f): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Forceup:
That's not maturity, it's choice.
you realise your level of maturity can determine the choices you make ?
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by Forceup(f): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
lalanice:
you realise your level of maturity can determine the choices you make ?
Nahh... Maturity is when you understand that people have the right to make choices, and accept them, weather it contradicts your own or not..
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by lalanice(f): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Forceup:
Nahh... Maturity is when you understand that people have the right to make choices, and accept them, weather it contradicts your own or not..
lol...wow..you realise maturity is in diff level nd on my frst post i did say "another level"

this argument will be a roller coaster .....not me!
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by Forceup(f): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy
lalanice:
lol...wow..you realise maturity is in diff level nd on my frst post i did say "another level"

this argument will be a roller coaster .....not me!
Re: 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) by sKeetz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
bellefidel:
stop displaying ur foolishness ...... Google is Ur friend

Is Google your enemy ?!?

undecided

(1) (Reply)

First Delta Soap Model, Norah Penawou Obtains PHD Degree From Loughborough Uni. / Wizkid Vs Davido:who Has The Most Expensive Jewelries / Lady Causes Commotion In Male Hostel With Her Banging Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.