Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Construction Question - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Construction Question (570 Views)

Dinosaur Bones Found On A Construction Site In Mowe - Ibafo / Ongoing Construction Of Enyimba International Stadium Umuahia Abia State / Is A Construction Company Authorized By Law To Block Road Access? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Question by HtwoOw: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sorry if this is the wrong section

I am trying to find out if it's possible and feasible to put a bore hole in an existing well

See a buddy of mine's got a well with rings , there's pumping machine and stuffs but this season , his tenants are complaining there's no water , and we are not even into the dry season yet ,

Can that well be converted to a bore-hole ? if so , what might be the cost ?

Thank you
Re: Construction Question by chicoMX(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
HtwoOw:
Sorry if this is the wrong section

I am trying to find out if it's possible and feasible to put a bore hole in an existing well

See a buddy of mine's got a well with rings , there's pumping machine and stuffs but this season , his tenants are complaining there's no water , and we are not even into the dry season yet ,

Can that well be converted to a bore-hole ? if so , what might be the cost ?

Thank you

yes, it is possible.
Re: Construction Question by HtwoOw: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
no explanation ??
chicoMX:

yes, it is possible.
Re: Construction Question by chicoMX(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
HtwoOw:
no explanation ??

it happened somewhere in my area, I cannot give details how it's been done. The said we'll was not too deep, so its depth was increased. After everything, the well was sealed at the top

(1) (Reply)

Most Men Face All These Problem And Their Solution Is Here / Breaking! OAU Suspends Prof Akindele. (photos) / Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.