Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire (34147 Views)

Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) / Zlatan Ibile Beaten Because Of Segun Wire's Family (Video) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by TinnyTv: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
contrary to the first thread-https://www.nairaland.com/4186425/segun-wire-goes-back-begging.
Zlatan ibile provides proof of schoo fees receipt he paid for little segun. In A video posted on instagram by zlatan ibile, shows little segun's mom cursing the social media user, oreinlofty who claimed he saw segun wire begging.
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEqc0IFYLlk

cc. lalasticlala, mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by miqos02(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
come and buy laptop for him joor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by celestialAgent(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
To a more important issue:

29 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by MaziOmenuko: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Zlatan Ibracadabra

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
I said it bro... They are just haters hating on you, may be na one of ur guys for mapoly

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by cheapgoals(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
zlatan?

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
zlatan no wan retire!!!
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by bart10: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
This barbecue guy never tire today undecided

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by tthewop(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
uhmmm...this one na news abii??
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by AlexCk: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
When i saw zlatan IBile, i thought Ibile was a nick for ibrahimovich oo

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by cephas10: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, we know...who is zlatan ibile plsss!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by NwaAmaikpe: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

How did I get into this thread.

Well,
Lemme use this medium to wish Goodluck Jonathan a happy birthday.
Yes he failed us, but we can't throw away the epileptic baby with the bath water.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by Lalas247(f): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
O k a y ....
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by devigblegble: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
The only Zlatan I know is Ibrahimovic

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by tayecrypto: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by freeman95(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
This one sef wan trend...

But the evidence tight haha he don burst people mouth grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by brunobaba(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
Zlatan kee,somebody that played Newcastle on saturday.....

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by ezana1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by cana882(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
TinnyTv:
contrary to the first thread-https://www.nairaland.com/4186425/segun-wire-goes-back-begging.
Zlatan ibile provides proof of schoo fees receipt he paid for little segun. In A video posted on instagram by zlatan ibile, shows little segun's mom cursing the social media user, oreinlofty who claimed he saw segun wire begging.
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEqc0IFYLlk

cc. lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by BruncleZuma: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I almost fell off my chair at "Emi Ni Iya Segun Wire"...this mother would have ripped out anyone's throat who'd called her son that if it didn't bring fame.

This goes to say; shine your eyes, not everything that is posted on social media, glitters and has 5000 retweets is real.

[img]https:///media/10-22-2015/YyL4XT.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by teresafaith: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by addikt(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
Zlatan....yeah we now know you better, and you'll now be relevant for a while , drop a track now , this trick works for you !

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by Emmyk(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is getting interesting...
Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
Fake Zlatan

Swedish god, Zlatan Ibrahimovic I know wink

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by pocohantas(f): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
86000+ for a term?
That's kinda much. He should have opted for a cheaper good school, that way he won't tire for the philanthropy fast. Just a suggestion o.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire by freeman95(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:
86000+ for a term?
That's kinda much. He should have opted for a cheaper good school, that way he won't tire for the philanthropy fast. Just a suggestion o.

True cos how much deh the guy hand sef

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tekno And His Daughter, Skye In New Photos / "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion / Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.