Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed (1339 Views)

How Much Are Experienced Poultry Farmers Earn In Nigeria Big Cities / Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed / Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed: Send Cv’s To Lovefarms2017@gmail.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Love Farms is recruiting for Oyinbo Farms; which is a poultry farm located in Otta, Ogun state and into poultry production. The farm has already done Layer bird's and are in need of a farm manager with good experience of Broiler bird's production. Knowledge of Layers birds and capacity to keep records will be an added advantage.

The applicant must meet the follow criteria:
5 years hands on experience in Poultry production (preferably Broilers)
Good Knowledge of disease control in Poultry production (preferably Broilers)
Good Knowledge of Poultry waste management
Sharp Marketing skills
Great people skills
Any African nationality is welcome to apply as long as you live in Nigeria or you are willing to live in Nigeria.
Applicant should however preferably be based in Nigeria and willing to relocate to Otta, Ogun state
Send CV’s to lovefarms2017@gmail.com

Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2017
Please keep your CV's coming as offers are still being considered.
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
Offers are still being considered

Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Offer is still open. Do send your CV to the email written above.
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2017
Offer is still open L. Please keep your CV's coming .
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Let your poultry experience find you a job. Send your CV to: lovefarms2017@Gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by 4starstunna(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
this is good.I am applying immediately
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 7:23am On Nov 26, 2017
4starstunna:
this is good.I am applying immediately

Please go ahead and send your CV
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2017
Applications are still being considered. Send your CV to the email address above.
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by 4starstunna(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
I sent mine.08108001365.ezuma chika
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
4starstunna:
I sent mine.08108001365.ezuma chika

You will be contacted based on your CV
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by khristal87(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
U cnt pay me,,,,bin at several interviews, d bedt thex cn offer is 35K is dt one money?
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2017
khristal87:
U cnt pay me,,,,bin at several interviews, d bedt thex cn offer is 35K is dt one money?

If you are interested in the position, go ahead and send your CV without assuming the salary
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by 4starstunna(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
fake
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
CV's are still being considered for now but all those who have applied will be contacted before the end of this week.

Thank you.
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by ibroh22(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
malik11599:
CV's are still being considered for now but all those who have applied will be contacted before the end of this week.

Thank you.
can I apply, I am an agricultural engineer with no experience in poultry but I am willing to learn and relocate
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2017
CV are still being considered. Send your CV in now
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2017
To all who sent their CV's; please note that you will be contacted before the end of this weekend.

To those who have not sent their CV, we will still consider your CV's.
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2017
malik11599:
To all who sent their CV's; please note that you will be contacted before the end of this weekend.

To those who have not sent their CV, we will still consider your CV's.

So please send your CV to the email above.
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2017
Love Farms is recruiting for Oyinbo Farms; which is a poultry farm located in Otta, Ogun state and is into poultry production. The farm is about to start a full scale production of Broiler birds and is in need of a marketer with experience in the marketing and sales of agricultural produce. Prior experience in marketing of broiler birds or poultry product will be an added advantage.

The applicant must meet the follow criteria:
2 years hands on experience in marketing of Agricultural products (preferably poultry products)
Understand market preferences and the dynamics of demand and supply for agricultural products
Good record keeping skills
Great people skills

Applicant should preferably be based in Nigeria and willing to relocate to Otta, Ogun state. Marketer will be paid a stable salary and incentives will also be provided based on performance.

Interested applicants should send CV’s to lovefarms2017@gmail.com

Key responsibilities include:
-----------------------------
Understand market preferences and seasonality.
Understand the dynamics of demand and supply for agricultural products
Study market trends
Provide valuable customer feedback
Provide strategic input that will increase profitability

Interested applicants should send CV’s to lovefarms2017@gmail.com
Re: Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed by malik11599: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2017
Please keep your CV's coming.

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Rice Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Paid To Eat Food / Help Me!! My Turkey Is Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.