Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

How To Send ''call Me Back'' On Etisalat - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Send ''call Me Back'' On Etisalat (3513 Views)

Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket / Easy Way To Check BVN On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / How To Cancel Data Subscriptions On Etisalat, MTN, Glo And Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send ''call Me Back'' On Etisalat by Solidarity9490(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Like several other network operators, Etisalat makes it convenient for customers to send ''call me back’’ messages to relatives and friends. On certain occasions, you may have to inform distant relatives of your arrival, appreciate them for something or even inform them of an emergency. However, this could really frustrate you especially when you’re out of airtime.

Everyone realizes the importance of getting in touch with relatives and friends and this makes our mobile phones the handy gadgets we wouldn’t like to miss. And because you could suddenly run out of airtime, Etisalat allows you to send a ''call me back’’ message to your beloved ones just to let them know you need to speak with them instantly. The interesting aspect of this ''call me back’’ is that Etisalat doesn’t charge you and even when your account balance reads #0.00, you’re still allowed to send ''a call me back’’ message. However, the only two restrictions associated with this are:

o You’re not allowed to send ''call me back’’ to other networks i.e. only Etisalat numbers can receive ''call me back’’ from you

o You’re not allowed to send ''call me back’’ more than 5 times daily

Code to Send ''Please Call Me I Landed Safely’’

To inform somebody of your arrival, you can send ''call me back’’ on Etisalat by dialing the code *266*2 with the recipient’s phone number e.g *266*2*081XXXXXXXX#

Code to Send ''Please Call Me Thank You’’

To thank somebody for what they have done, you can send ''call me back’’ on Etisalat by dialing the code *266*1 with the recipient’s number e.g *266*1*081XXXXXXXX#

CONTINUE READING AT: http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2017/11/how-to-send-call-me-back-on-etisalat.html

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Nike Air Max 2016 Shoes At Www.hotrosherun.com / Disadvantage And Advantages Of SSD To HDD / Top 9 Most Poisonous Animals In The World – You Don’t Want To Mess With Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.