Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! - Fashion/Clothing Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! (9730 Views)

100% virgin hair, wigs, weavons, attachment at wholesale Prices / Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai / Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! by Ipsi(f): 1:14am On Aug 30, 2010
timaabdul@hotmail.com, sent you an email.
Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 19, 2010
Hi do you still have more materials coming in again? I am interested, my email is anselboby100@yahoo.com. thanks and hope to here from you soon.
Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! by phunkyj(f): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2010
hello pls let me know as soon as u av new goods,tis is my email:slimmyshadys@yahoo.com
Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! by ZaraSanch(f): 12:46am On Nov 24, 2010
Hello Sir/Ma,

We are introducing now our latest Spanish Luis Serrano female fashion sandals in Nigeria, So do not let this opportunity pass you by as our prices are affordable and extremely considerate. If you are interested in wholesales this is the best opportunity to make extra and good profit so far. We have great competitive prices and great deals! All our clients are happy with us, so check them out without compromise. Visit our website for our designs http://www.luiserrano.net/

Best Regards

Zara Sanchez
+34634533755
Madrid, Spain
zarazarilla@yahoo.es
luiserrano@madrid.com 
http://www.luiserrano.net/

Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! by tsmith(f): 4:48am On Nov 13, 2011
@ ALL

Just to let you know we have new stock; great stuffs and sure to go real fast. The goods are already in Nigeria and sales should commmence tuesday 15th of november and should last for about a week.

As usual, we have current vogue and fashion; boyfriend pants/jeans, jackets, ladies dressy tops, casual tops, dresses, skirts, trousers, sandals and slippers, shoes, fashion accessories (rings, beads, belts, berets, caps, hair accessories, earrings and oads more)

Also availabe are men clothing and accessories like chunky rings, belts, suede loafers, shoes, slippers and sandals.

We would also be having childrens clothes and accessories within the next couple of weeks.

The drill as norm, is a minimum of 100 items. the prices vary and you would be the viewing. Contact details nd sales point as changed, so please email for the latest.
Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! by Sharonriola: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2011
Gdmorin,pls am interestd,pls send me your email addy immediately,mine is sharonriola@yahoo.com. I need details of where ur shops r located in nija and d range of price 4 ladies clothings,babies clothing and acessories.tanx
Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! by tsmith(f): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2011
Hi all, our stock has arrived and selling fast and furious; get stocked up for Christmas. Let's all end 2011 on a high singing to the banks. Send me an email for cotact details
Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! by Sharonriola: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2011
Hi,the two numbers u asked me to contact arent going through
Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! by tsmith(f): 2:31am On Feb 20, 2012
New arrivals now in stock; featuring boyfriend jackets, bandage skirts, pencil skirts, office dresses, various slim belts and much more. As usual, email me for contact details

Also have childrens clothes in stock
Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! by olajmk: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2012
Bulk London ladies wear for sale

Are you a trader in London looking to buy bulk ladies wear for sale in Nigeria? or are u based in nigeria but cannot travel to london for your supplies?Then look no further.

We can supply you trendy high street names namely Next,Wallies,M&S,Dorothy Perkins to mention a few.

Our prices starts from as little as N2000. We are different because we know what sells in Nigeria and the ones that dont.

Don't miss this opportunity.You will definately come back for more.

Call Ola on 07958113153 or email jmkexclusives@hotmail.com.

Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! by tsmith(f): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
olajmk: Bulk London ladies wear for sale

Are you a trader in London looking to buy bulk ladies wear for sale in Nigeria? or are u based in nigeria but cannot travel to london for your supplies?Then look no further.

We can supply you trendy high street names namely Next,Wallies,M&S,Dorothy Perkins to mention a few
hi Ola,
Our prices starts from as little as N2000. We are different because we know what sells in Nigeria and the ones that dont.

Don't miss this opportunity.You will definately come back for more.

Call Ola on 07958113153 or email jmkexclusives@hotmail.com.

hi Ola, just to let you know it is rude to rain on someone else's parade. it's almost criminal. I open a thread and you post your sales on it, without acknowledging or asking for permission. it's like plagiarism, you for try open your own thread next time
Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2013
For your ladies handbags,lik ZARA,ATMOSPHERE,PRADA,MK,LOUISVOLTON.AT WHOSALE PRICE.INTERESTED ONES SHOULD CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP WIT DIS NUM 07033450654,OR EMAIL CJ4LUV2@YAHOO.COM.THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! by mendelsmattress: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE RUBBER MEN SUEDE SHOE
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men Rubber Suede Shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated Rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
COLOURS: BLACK, BLUE, RED
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON- 30PCS)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
Wow! What a lucrative business!
Become a distributor, buy in bulk and sell to resellers or use marketers
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (Rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton( 1500 pcs (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N750, 000-
ie you will be making N750,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
Wow! What a lucrative business!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL: 08036911296, 08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch / Shop Authentic Designer Perfumes & Cosmetics At True Aura Limited / Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin & Hair Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.