Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,523 members, 7,954,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Paul Okoye Blames Brother, Peter For P-square Breakup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Blames Brother, Peter For P-square Breakup (732 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo / The Hidden Truth Behind P-square’s Breakup – Read Their Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Blames Brother, Peter For P-square Breakup by kingem(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
At the recently held PhynoFest carnival at Enugu, Paul Okoye again pointed fingers at his twin brother, Peter, for the split up of the famous P-Square music group.

The singer who now bears the stage name, Rudeboy, stated this while performing to the crowd at ‘The Cathedral’, Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium in Enugu.

While performing, his audience consistently asked him of the whereabouts of his brother, Peter, then he replied that his brother was in America, before bursting into laughter. He later stopped his performance to address the crowd in Igbo language, stating that his brother’s desire to pursue his personal ambition was the reason behind the group’s break up.

We were singing together when my brother said he wants to go and discover his talent. I had no choice. But guess what, I have my brand new song titled Fire Fire ,” Paul said.

Re: Paul Okoye Blames Brother, Peter For P-square Breakup by dammytosh: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
We don hear.

Abeg do ur music.
Re: Paul Okoye Blames Brother, Peter For P-square Breakup by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
I'm blaming two of them for being very stupid and for not keeping their family matters of social media undecided angry
Re: Paul Okoye Blames Brother, Peter For P-square Breakup by mazimee(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
The truth is that, we no longer care
Re: Paul Okoye Blames Brother, Peter For P-square Breakup by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
This there talk done even weak me they break up or they no break up prince of garri na still 40 naira for a cup
Re: Paul Okoye Blames Brother, Peter For P-square Breakup by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pls come back.. cry
Re: Paul Okoye Blames Brother, Peter For P-square Breakup by Homeboiy: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
julietkcee:
Pls come back.. cry

Isakaba

Starring... Sam dede tongue

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Goes Crazy After South African Queen Walks Away With Miss Universe / Celebrity - Funke Akindele Alleged Loses Her Twin Babies / Queen Elizabeth II Wore Corresponding Outfit With Nigeria High Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.