Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) (41575 Views)

Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire / 10 Most Dangerous Beaches In The World (never Visit Them) - Content Summary / Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:55am On Nov 21, 2017
These countries don't want you and you shouldn't visit either. As much as we feel it is okay to travel to all the countries of the world. Some countries jut don't want you to visit.

Not like we blame them anyway, some are at war while other jut don't care about International relation. These countries don't want you and you shouldn't visit either. At least for your own good.

1. North Korea
North Korea does not want you in their country and they would not go out of their way to hide it.
They require all visitors to book a full package tour before visiting. During your visit, you’ll be required to stay with your guides the entire time. The lack of North Korean embassy in Nigeria means you’ll need to travel to China before booking a tour.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:57am On Nov 21, 2017
2. Iran
If you are able to secure an Iranian visa through the Pakistani embassy, you will need to show that you’re travelling with a tour group. If not, just stay in your country.

18 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:59am On Nov 21, 2017
3. Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia requires all visitors to be sponsored by a legal resident or citizen before entry.
Even if you’re sponsored properly, there’s no guarantee that you’ll then be awarded a visa as the application process is highly selective.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:01am On Nov 21, 2017
4. Syria
Syria is currently in the midst of conflict and they have no visa for anyone.
Since each visa has to be approved through a complex process, potential visitors face an indefinite wait to be approved or declined.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:04am On Nov 21, 2017
5. Somalia
Somalia is known for the vast number of pirates roaming the seas around it, which should be a good reason not to go. Even if you make it past the pirates, you’ll need a sponsor and an invitation to visit the country.

http://opera.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel-arts-culture/5-countries-that-dont-want-you-to-visit-id7581997.html?link_time=1510323430

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by ebukahandsome(m): 2:07am On Nov 21, 2017
I dont really believe.
Except it came from explorers

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by UchaNwababa: 4:42am On Nov 21, 2017
Explorer can we believe this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Forceup(f): 4:42am On Nov 21, 2017
Ahhh... Why na angry angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by LordHiffy(m): 5:53am On Nov 21, 2017
how many people are even interested in visiting these countries self (aside saudi). we self dont want, dey can stick their visas up their *****

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Op this list of yours smacks of crass ignorance. For instance,I remember digging up the address of the North Korean Embassy in Nigeria some time ago and I got this(I want somebody to confirm this): Plot 350 Cadastral Zone AO,Central Business Dist.,Garki,Abuja. What's more? There is a Nigerian community doing one or two things over there in North Korea,especially Pyongyang and I hear Nigeria also has a foreign mission over there too.

26 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 21, 2017
IRAN! C'mon,man,Iran has a functioning embassy in Nigeria. Abuja to be precise. So why would you need to head off to the Pak Embassy to get an Iranian Visa? What do you mean by "if you are able to secure an Iranian Visa through the Pakistani Embassy"? I don't understand. Please elucidate.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by IamLaura(f): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Who wants to even go there before undecided ??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=13ShadesOfMay post=62567630]5. Somalia
Somalia is known for the vast number of pirates roaming the seas around it, which should be a good reason not to go. Even if you make it past the pirates, you’ll need a sponsor and an invitation to visit the country. [/quote/]
Pirates operate at sea. I hope you know that? Most of the tourists who go to Somalia,especially the break-away enclave Somaliland,which is the English-speaking part of Somalia to the north-west,go by air cos there is an airport in Hargeisa,the capital of Somaliland. There is concerted effort by the government of that encourage tourists to visit that country but the thing is many are either too scared or skeptical which is understandable. So,it is the other way around: Somalia wants people to visit,but people don't want to visit. Comprehend,hombre?

11 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2017
UchaNwababa:
Explorer can we believe this
ebukahandsome:
I dont really believe.
Except it came from explorers

So because Explorer copies and pastes information from other sites to this forum, any information posted by any other nairalander should be discarded or must be reviewed by him before it can be considered noteworthy?

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by jerryunit48: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Who even want to go to these countries?

19 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by MaryBenn(f): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2017
What am I even looking for in these countries? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Chop your visa grin

15 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Phygo(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2017
wetin I wan go do there when Canada de look for me

13 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by EponOjuku: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Hozier:

So because Explorer copies and pastes information from other sites to this forum, any information posted by any other nairalander should be discarded or must be reviewed by him before it can be considered noteworthy?

Oga, go and take several seats and let those who have something to say come forward. That list up there is copy and paste without brain.

North Korea has an Embassy in Nigeria and Nigeria has an Embassy in North Korea.

Secondly, Iran has an Embassy in Nigeria and Nigeria has one in Iran. It's wrong information for him to say you have to contact the Pakistani Embassy to obtain an Iranian visa.

No one has the exclusive preserve of knowledge, but he should not pollute this place with wrong info.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Lalas247(f): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Lol but who wants to visit that country grin

Lol they can keep it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by jericco1(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2017
only Saudi Arabia is worthy of visit. the rest is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by johnstar(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Weytn i wn go do der
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by jaheymezz(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
the countries o the presidents there o all their citizens o all of them are mad

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by KnowMore: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Nice
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by holluwai(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Wetin sane person go wan find go any of these listed countries. Ghana better
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by DaddyKross: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Who wan visit them before ? cheesy Even if they are picking gold on the floor of those countries, i'd rather stay in Nigeria and be picking grass, atleast grass doesn't cause bloodshed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Rayfield: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
No be North Korea dem say person no fit browse, born, laff and take Selfie in peace like my guy below?
Norths and their wahala

13 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Iran? Saudi Arabia? Syria? NK? Somalia? Smh. Complete junk. And it was moved to the front page.
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by XX01(f): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2017
mansakhalifa:
IRAN! C'mon,man,Iran has a functioning embassy in Nigeria. Abuja to be precise. So why would you need to head off to the Pak Embassy to get an Iranian Visa? What do you mean by "if you are able to secure an Iranian Visa through the Pakistani Embassy"? I don't understand. Please elucidate.

The list was made for America. They don't have a functioning embassy.

12 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by Mopolchi: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2017
As dem no want me, I no want dem. O pari. angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by WebSurfer(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked
Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2017
Who won even go there??

Terrorist countries

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) by jaheymezz(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2017
Hozier:

why he dey pain you na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) / Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment / Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.