Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning (17137 Views)

Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent / Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by donnaD(f): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2017
I have once passed tru what she went tru.it's poison.I saw hell,but I thank God i survived it becuse even General hospital and private hospitals cud not phantom the sickness.people can be extremely wicked.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by BigIyanga: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Naija stupid mentality. Let her post a certified lab result from a reputable diagnostic center and you will see that Juju has nothing to do this.
Let her post her doctor's report/diagnosis on social media and you will be sure that Juju played no part in this.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Mekanus(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2017
We are the cause of our problems

1 Like

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by dingbang(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2017
priscaoge:
Thank God for Ur life
chei.. I gbadun your signature!
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by designVATExcel: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2017
henryhemon:

You sure didn't read up what she said or you were in such a haste to type.

My dear medicine in not automatic, that it didn't work for months, doesn't mean it wouldn't work eventually.
My point is, we are usually quick to think spiritual, it might not be applicable here, but we do it notwithstanding.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Tybabe0001(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2017
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by tifany89(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Phygo:
This very common in my place in fact na just 50bucks u don dash am person.
Which place is that
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Dunnievick(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2017
Yameater:

Where are you from ?
peru

1 Like

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by tifany89(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2017
donnaD:
I have once passed tru what she went tru.it's poison.I saw hell,but I thank God i survived it becuse even General hospital and private hospitals cud not phantom the sickness.people can be extremely wicked.
Sorry ma'am , I can relate coz same thing happened to a friends mum but she wasn't so lucky cry
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by bigpicture001: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2017
designVATExcel:
Damn, that's a real testimony, your legs are/ were yucky.

You should have gone to the hospital though, that may have boosted the recovery. Not everything is spiritual, let's give our village folks a break.

As my able pastor said, "Prayer without works will just make you a burden to God".
..mumu..oyinbo man,wait until u March poison then you go know Wetin sh dey talk.
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Dunnievick(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2017
Dunnievick:
peru
yes
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by BigIyanga: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2017
Even diabetic folks with foot ulcers think that someone has poisoned them... Naija is really a country powered by ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by drololaaof: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2017
Every thing in black race is an attack ,to worsen the case the so called men of God made matter worse by their prophecy, she flew abroad get treated back to Nigeria started blaming poison ,poison ko attack nii o.you better get treated well
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by drololaaof: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Every thing in black race is an attack ,to worsen the case the so called men of God made matter worse by their prophecy, she flew abroad get treated back to Nigeria started blaming poison ,poison ko attack nii o. you better get treated
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by aparata: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2017
U that is American, are you not the worst culprit of the little one our yahoo boys are doing yet ur not ashamed to talk.u send us money from ur America with just a little thing one baba did and yet ur forming tuush. Mceeew

sobmos:
African mentality. Someone is always after them. Mtchew. All my enemies die by fire. Lol . Like say your enemy sef no get work. Na you dem go dey monitor. Are you a billionaire? Bill gates never get enough enemy o. Na you dem con dey after. Go siddon madam.
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by royalduchess(f): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2017
All those saying eemm not all things are spiritual and so on...thats true..but this sort of poison is so common..it starts with a rash..you burst it and it spreads. This was what killed my friend's mum recently. May her soul continue to rest in peace. The only sure way out of this is to hide under the rock..Jesus the rock of Ages

1 Like

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by nnokwa042(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:
Ogini di hia, bikonu!!!

Even with your poisoned leg, you were still slaying on SM

Nawa
God I got it right I say u must be woman I know when girls write thier words re soft

1 Like

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Freeman59: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2017
designVATExcel:
Damn, that's a real testimony, your legs are/ were yucky.

You should have gone to the hospital though, that may have boosted the recovery. Not everything is spiritual, let's give our village folks a break.

As my able pastor said, "Prayer without works will just make you a burden to God".

Reading without understanding will make you sound foolish. Read again, she said she went to hospitals and nothing worked.

You are saying it's not not spiritual when the victim already confirmed that God healed her. You sure didn't read

1 Like

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by akintho(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2017
sobmos:
African mentality. Someone is always after them. Mtchew. All my enemies die by fire. Lol . Like say your enemy sef no get work. Na you dem go dey monitor. Are you a billionaire? Bill gates never get enough enemy o. Na you dem con dey after. Go siddon madam.

so you think until you've all the riches in this world before enemies will come after you ehn...dude as long as you still breath you have enemies..stop your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:
Ogini di hia, bikonu!!!

Even with your poisoned leg, you were still slaying on SM

Nawa

I tire. Is posting pictures on social media now an obligation? Why do people get themselves enslaved unnecessarily?
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2017
Ana234:
Happy birthday to me..... Wishing myself, happy and prosperous years ahead!

Happy birthday, dear...May this day be joyous and fulfilling for you. God bless you! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by donnaD(f): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2017
tifany89:

Sorry ma'am , I can relate coz same thing happened to a friends mum but she wasn't so lucky cry
yea tanks.
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2017
This isn't food poisoning.

It's poison she stepped on. Voodoo. Jazz. Whatever it's called.

OrestesDante:
undecided

If my advice will be taken.

I'll suggest this woman abstains from eating just anyhow. She probably brought this upon herself.

Some of these ladies can eat anyhow. They take up every opportunity they have with food and be forming slay queen on the social media!
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by samsam2019: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2017
Africans must always find someone to blame for their predicaments.

With this your fish brain, if anybody wants you dead they wouldn't need to do much

1 Like

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Chyxki: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
noblealuu:
I was bedridden but only extremely closed people to me knew, while I posted pictures on social media with my legs all covered up

The double standard life of social media users... Something else behind the screen and portraying to be slaying to the public domain...

Why attack her testimony? Don't be unreasonable and judgemental!
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2017
na wa oooo.. social media and its two sides

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by ogugwo: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Yameater:
Where are you from ?
I am interested too
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by sobmos(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2017
akintho:

so you think until you've all the riches in this world before enemies will come after you ehn...dude as long as you still breath you have enemies..stop your ignorance.
this your mentality is what's taking nigeria backwards. You're the ignorant one here.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by sobmos(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2017
aparata:
U that is American, are you not the worst culprit of the little one our yahoo boys are doing yet ur not ashamed to talk.u send us money from ur America with just a little thing one baba did and yet ur forming tuush. Mceeew

baba I no dey fight you naw.
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by kendylet(f): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Phygo:
This very common in my place in fact na just 50bucks u don dash am person.
shocked shocked have marked the name "phygo" shocked
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Yameater(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Dunnievick:
peru

I ask you ?
O L O F O F O
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by BigIyanga: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2017
aparata:

Shut the fcuvk up! If she went to a dematologist/othorpedist.. she would have been diagnosed and there will be nothing like Jazz/poison in her diagnosis.
The fact that you’re ignorant does not mean that everybody should be the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Jim Iyke's Ex-girlfriend, Sandra Benede Did To Herself / Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko / Karen Igho Playing Football (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.