Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco (1593 Views)

BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / Itel, Airtel Launch Itel A60, Africa's Most Affordable 4G Smartphone / Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by Jessi0202: 3:48am On Nov 21, 2017
Vkworld S8 is the newest flagship phone from vkworld. It has a 5500mAh huge battery, titanium frame, 4G RAM+64G ROM, 5.99 inch 2160*1080 in-cell LG display, Sony 16MP dual camera. Vkworld S8 also features tempered Corning Gorilla Glass 4 on front and back, which makes the phone much more durable than normal glass.
We know the top bezel of vkworld S8 contains many sensors and parts like light sensor, proximity sensor, ear speaker and notification light. But recently vkworld just revealed that this phone also features face recognition sensor. Vkworld dropped this news on Nov,11, trying to increasing the sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jURQgz_S4TU

Re: Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by Jessi0202: 3:49am On Nov 21, 2017
And the face recognition system can record up to 5 sets of face ID. And with this function, unlocking the phone is so much easier. Vkworld S8 can unlock within just 0.2 second.

For most phones with face recognition, prices are usually very high. But for vkworld S8, it is only $169 in promotion: https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_803741.html
Vkworld S8 is the cheapest phone with face recognition system. And vkworld also said that, from now on, face recognition will be found in many upcoming vkworld smartphones.

Re: Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by hajlat2(m): 5:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Welcomed to the dumping ground. One day, Nigerians will produce their own world class phone. Mark my word.
Re: Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by GraGra247(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2017
It sounds so dead stupid when people say "most affordable phone" without naming the price. What's the point then?
Re: Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by nnatobryno(m): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2017
hajlat2:
Welcomed to the dumping ground. One day, Nigerians will produce their own world class phone. Mark my word.

There phones are really good don't get fooled by those other over hyped brands.
Re: Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by hisgrace090: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2017
GraGra247:
It sounds so dead stupid when people say "most affordable phone" without naming the price. What's the point then?

So you refuse to reatge post?

The price is there, its less than $170.00
Re: Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by hisgrace090: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2017
GraGra247:

So you refuse to read the post?

Re: Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by GraGra247(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2017
hisgrace090:

So you refuse to read the post?

I read the post. That adjustment possibly came after I complained.
Re: Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by Jessi0202: 4:54am On Nov 23, 2017
GraGra247:

I read the post. That adjustment possibly came after I complained.
That is ok. controversies make progress.all of us can express our own thoughts grin
Re: Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by Jessi0202: 4:56am On Nov 23, 2017
nnatobryno:

There phones are really good don't get fooled by those other over hyped brands.

Buy what you like is better cheesy cheesy
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Re: Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by Jessi0202: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM-fXxqrxds
5500mAh Face ID vkworld S8 Unboxing
Re: Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by iceprinxy(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
I just ordered this phone from Aliexpress,
So want to ask if the phone uses OTG and does it have Audio jack?
Re: Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by henry007(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
This phone looks like the infinix note 4
Re: Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco by Jessi0202: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2018
iceprinxy:
I just ordered this phone from Aliexpress,
So want to ask if the phone uses OTG and does it have Audio jack?

Hello, yes, it supports OTG, and it is Audio jack is same to the Typce-C port, there is a adpater.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Users Fires Samsung For Wireless Charging Issues / OPPO F11pro Big Brother Naija Invasion / Hot: Mtn Data Offers 4me Gives 6gb For N2000, 10gb For N350 + Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.