Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) (19494 Views)

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) / Rivers State University Teaching Hospital: A Major Boost To The Nigerian Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Okay

Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by efficiencie(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2017
yeyerolling:
God will punish all those who fought for independence

grin
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Emjay1310(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2017
I strongly believe the person went to the old site. Go to the new site and report real story. So, why did u post this now?? To say its not operational anymore or what?
Don't look for unnecessary news

1 Like

Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by bigpicture001: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
twilliamx:
It is the management of this schools and facilities that ruin them
I remember when my dad died in 2015 and we took his corpse to Lagos University teaching hospital Luth morgue. I was like is this the same luth have heard so much about, I was so disappointed, decayed infrastructure ,looking very dirty and unkempt everywhere. The only infrastructure functioning properly was the morgue from my observation and it was because it was privatized. But if you go to lasuth the one owned by Lagos State, it is in good condition. I think federal government should have no business with school management et all. They should just be a regulatory body for such.
..so is the LASUTH not also owned by govt.?
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Bullhari: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
amunkita:
Hmm..
Even the man reporting the news has left his brain to rot...

Which one be " This is the famous empty Jos University Teaching Hospital"

How I which, Nigeria "sinators" nd "Legislooters" would ban medical tourism Asap....

ok. correction fluid that would not stay in it's recommended space...
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by sniperr007(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
amunkita:
Hmm..
Even the man reporting the news has left his brain to rot...

Which one be " This is the famous empty Jos University Teaching Hospital"

How I which, Nigeria "sinators" nd "Legislooters" would ban medical tourism Asap....

If I hear, when 20% of the health ministry budget is for medical tourism. Report from PWC

This pple dont believe in the system.they represent.
I no blame them. Na we the masses I blame.
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Beety26(f): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
I want to ask, is it the old one at Terminus, that is, at Murtala Muhammad road or the New JuTH located at Lamingo?

Because I know that JuTH has since relocated to their new site at Lamingo
If it's the one at Terminus, then that one is in a sorry state and does not function.

#josbroughtup

1 Like

Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Exempted: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Cutezt:
I don't understand what the current CMD is doing, the hospital has been abandoned and left to rot.

Is this the permanent site at Lamingo OR the old juth at Taminus Market?
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
This hospital is a microcosm of Nigeria. Once great, now on the brink of death
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Cutezt(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2017
Exempted:

Is this the permanent site at Lamingo OR the old juth at Taminus Market?
P site
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by jbblues24(m): 2:12am On Jun 02, 2019
I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbor said “Are you going to help?” I said, “No, Six should be enough.”
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 9 2020 In Nigeria - (2,494 Tested) / COVID-19: Do Not Travel For Christmas & New Year Festivities - PTF / COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.