Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

If U Where This Woman, What Will U Do, Advice Pls? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If U Where This Woman, What Will U Do, Advice Pls? (622 Views)

This Woman Crushed To Death By A Truck.( Graphic pics) / Who Can Tell Me About This Woman? / Caption This Before And After Makeup Photo Of This Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Where This Woman, What Will U Do, Advice Pls? by SpyAC(m): 5:38am On Nov 21, 2017
I came back from church ystady, and the house was on fire "neighbours" i tried to ask what the problem was, the woman complain bitterly that her foolish husband has done it again and i asked what he did this time, she said her husband posted her naked picture on face book nd pple were calling her to ask her why she did that?, i later found out that it was one of the husband girl frnd that did that. So ? Advice needed.
Re: If U Where This Woman, What Will U Do, Advice Pls? by gabinogem(m): 5:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Social media will continue to bring woes to those who don't know how to control themselves...
Re: If U Where This Woman, What Will U Do, Advice Pls? by Lionbite(m): 5:45am On Nov 21, 2017
First of all the grammatical construction of the whole story is from another planet.
Tell her to seek for divorce na.
Re: If U Where This Woman, What Will U Do, Advice Pls? by ClitoPen: 5:45am On Nov 21, 2017
This one weak me....

Advice for who?
You poke-nosing for couple matter
or the woman displaying her anger
or the side chick nowhere to be found
or the husband selling himself kobo kobo...

Anyways you are representing your moniker...keep it up
Re: If U Where This Woman, What Will U Do, Advice Pls? by ouigy99(m): 5:45am On Nov 21, 2017
No go mind your own business.... Dey there dey try solve couple Walhalla. Na you dem go soon use do scape goat settle the case; except say na you be the "foolish husband"
Re: If U Where This Woman, What Will U Do, Advice Pls? by SpyAC(m): 5:47am On Nov 21, 2017
ouigy99:
No go mind your own business.... Dey there dey try solve couple Walhalla. Na you demand go soon use do scape goat settle the case; except of course na you be the "foolish husband"
too early for ur rant me never marry pls
Re: If U Where This Woman, What Will U Do, Advice Pls? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Learn to mind your biz

(1) (Reply)

Start Earning 100 To 400 Dollars Daily Posting And Commenting Payment Are Made W / Women Wearing Make-up Less Likely To Make Good Leaders, New Study Claims / Young Man Killed By Friends After Winning N11m On Naijabet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.