Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Inability To Check Your Npower 2017 Pre-selected Status Is Now Solved [must Read - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inability To Check Your Npower 2017 Pre-selected Status Is Now Solved [must Read (491 Views)

Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P / Jamb Centre In Uyo Intimidates Candidates With Sars Despite Inability To Provide / Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inability To Check Your Npower 2017 Pre-selected Status Is Now Solved [must Read by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2017
99% of N-power applicants lament inability to check status

N-Power, the Nigerian Government empowerment scheme, ​has come under criticisms by applicants ​seeking to ​​know​ their pre-selection status.

N-Power had explained how applicants can check their status.

It was so sad, no one was able to access the N-Power web page as ​at 1:00am ​Tuesday despite promised that it would be uploaded at11:30pm Monday.

Applicants are expressing their anger at the situation, while lamenting inability to get the information that kept them awake, Nawa oooo.

Mind you, the programme has released its call centre lines to all the applicants.

Some of reactions of applicants are listed below;
@Danny_sule
Replying to @rhektor and @npower_ng
Someone asked me to wait for him at a junction by 11:30pm Monday but this is 2:37am Tuesday and you are telling me I am impatient?

@AbokNzanwi
Replying to @npower_ng
We are having serious difficulty in assessing the pre-selection portal please help

@AbokNzanwi
Replying to @npower_ng
We are having serious difficulty in assessing the pre-selection portal please help.

@Johnnykunle replying to
@npower_ng Good morning, I could not see pre- selection list on the homepage could it be network congestion?

@CharityCherish3
Replying to @npower_ng
Pls what's happening. There is no pre selection status or whatever and I can't even sleep because of this. Am tired of refreshing.

@chikesiloms2007
Replying to @npower_ng
I received this message that I have been selected into npower from the waiting list of 2016 application process. Details will be provided to you on next stop. This was June 12th. Please will I be among people shortlisted this time? Reply urgently #NPowerNG

@keberebe
Replying to @npower_ng
Brace yourself! Fasten your seatbelts and be on the lookout because the volume of traffic coming to your site will be mind blowing. I suggest your IT team be on standby too. Nigerian youths will invade your site like evil spirits tonight .

@CharityCherish3
Replying to @npower_ng
Pls what's happening. There is no pre selection status or whatever and I can't even sleep because of this. Am tired of refreshing.
@Yemisi
What a country!!!.
@Abbey
I can't see anything here like login details oooo.

@yusufbb2
Replying to @npower_ng and @JoshuaGambo5
still not working after refreshing

@Ajani
Pls What Is D Situation Now?
Many comments like that.
So with all my research I later found remedy on how to check whether you have been pre-selected or not.

To know whether you have been preselected or not, kindly Clicking this link http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
and select your category.
Visit www.seyiblog.com.ng for more job updates

(1) (Reply)

Technical Writers Needed Urgently!!! / In Need Of A Job / What Values/skills Will You Add To Your Life 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.