Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Need A Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job! (665 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job! by theunnamed: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2017
Somebody help me
I have been without work for nearly 6 months and I can't take it no more!!
Ans my savings is dried up
So anyone who can help me with a job please do, I live in Ikeja area
Re: I Need A Job! by generalbush(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Did you use any of your savings to learn a skill?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job! by theunnamed: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2017
Not really
I have idea of a few crafts but not enough to earn from them.
But enough to fix certain things myself
Re: I Need A Job! by GAINltd: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2017
What is your expertise?

What are you looking for in the job you seek?
Re: I Need A Job! by theunnamed: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
GAINltd:
What is your expertise?

Based on experiences I've had I'm good in the area of sales,customer relations and stock management

What are you looking for in the job you seek?

Reasonable work time and a pay that wouldn't make it hard to save as I want to save enough to go back to school.
I'm not a graduate.
Re: I Need A Job! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
I am a graduate of mass communication,i ventured into into mobile phone and laptop repair 3 years ago after my graduation.
Before I went fully into my current trade I use to fix my phones and other electronics if they are faulty by myself, what pushed me into this line o f trade is unemployment.After I graduated I couldn’t get a job so I decide to give it a try,I started off with software upgrades and minor hardware repair.
Amazingly it started paying me off,I started earning money gradually,I fell in love with the task,to empower myself with more knowledge I applied for iT training that lasted for 6 months and I was certified by my trainer,today I have a shop of my own and also three people working for me. After studying Mass Communication in the university I end up being a phone repairer and it pays my bills very well,I am my own boss and I work within my own time frame. -James(Banex Abuja)

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job! by Osamedee: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
theunnamed:
Somebody help me
I have been without work for nearly 6 months and I can't take it no more!!
Ans my savings is dried up
So anyone who can help me with a job please do, I live in Ikeja area

‼Vacancy Alert‼
*Hello! We are looking for an excellent Customer Service officer to be based in our Lekki (Lagos) office*.
*This person will report into the Lekki Branch Manager and will oversee all front desk, customer relations and liaison,operations, communications implementation of process, weekly reporting and liaison with other branches duties*
*Candidates must be articulate,well presented, extremely organised, proactive and interested in Technology*.
* Candidates must have strong Microsoft office skills eg Word, Excel and PowerPoint*
*If you are interested please email*
*Info@ninosglobaltech.com*
*Www.ng.ninosglobaltech.com*
*Please note that we are looking to move quickly on this so interviews will commence this week*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Customer Care Executive @ Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company {IBED / Vacancy! Operation Assistant Needed At Magprotein Nigeria Limited - Apply Here / Ihekwoaba Farms Fresh Job Recruitment (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.