Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Wizkid Has This To Say About Being Absent At Banky W’s Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Has This To Say About Being Absent At Banky W’s Wedding (515 Views)

Godwin Olusoji Akindele's Burial: Funke Akindele Absent At Father's Funeral / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / "Wizkid Has Been Going To The Gym" - Tunde Ednut Mocks Wizkid 6packs, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Has This To Say About Being Absent At Banky W’s Wedding by Petercious133: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2017
Superstar singer and former act signed under Banky W’s EME label, Wizkid, has expressed his regret for missing his former boss’ wedding.

He appears to be stuck in South Africa which was the reason for not attending this ceremony.

Starboy took to his Instagram to share a photo of Banky W.

Wizkid wrote on Instagram;

‘Missing this is hurting my soul’

He wrote on Snapchat also: “Depressed I’m missing #BAAB today! Na me go open church for cape town!”

Wizkid was under Banky W’s EME record label, before leaving to form his own label, Starboy.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/wizkid-say-absent-banky-ws-wedding/

Here are the photos of what he shared:

(1) (Reply)

Watch What Happened Between An Elephant And Banky W, Ebuka And Others / Let's Make Money Sharp Sharp. / Mr 2kay Robbery Incident: Burnaboy Finally Arrested, To Be Charged To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.