Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

**Fhemmmy** - lost posting privi ***** What Has He Posted That Was A Spam? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **Fhemmmy** - lost posting privi ***** What Has He Posted That Was A Spam? (734 Views)

Mercedes-Benz CLS Models Of Your Choice**Fhemmmy Has Come Again - COME $ GET 1** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Fhemmmy** - lost posting privi ***** What Has He Posted That Was A Spam? by Fhemmmmy: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
To who it may concern:

Fhemmmy has been said to have spammed and been locked out, while we workign on resolving that issue, business will continue with this our username, and our mail remain same.
Sorry for all the inconviniencies that this might cause
Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: **Fhemmmy** - lost posting privi ***** What Has He Posted That Was A Spam? by Fhemmmmy: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2010
Business cant be stopped
Re: **Fhemmmy** - lost posting privi ***** What Has He Posted That Was A Spam? by 190: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
my guy dem wan spoil our name abi!
they wont succeed
these mods are smtin else
i xchanged words with one certain ebony and
mukina2 sent me mails warning me not 2 go try it again!

IMAGINE!!
and ebony started the war of words,so u see fhemmy be kiafull
these mods are smtin else
Re: **Fhemmmy** - lost posting privi ***** What Has He Posted That Was A Spam? by Fhemmmmy: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2010
But i have never exchage words with no one . . . . .dont spam, i only buy and sell cars, and talk about politics[color=#000099][/color]
Re: **Fhemmmy** - lost posting privi ***** What Has He Posted That Was A Spam? by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2010
We are back in business Now . . . . Thanks Mr. Seun Orewa
Re: **Fhemmmy** - lost posting privi ***** What Has He Posted That Was A Spam? by EDDIEBANGA(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2010
@Fhemmmy
chelseabmw, i was also banned, I hate these mod
Re: **Fhemmmy** - lost posting privi ***** What Has He Posted That Was A Spam? by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2010
EDDIEBANGA:

@Fhemmmy
chelseabmw, i was also banned, I hate these mod

Send a mail to Seun Osewa, he is a great guy and he will rectify the problem . . . . I know you dont spam
Re: **Fhemmmy** - lost posting privi ***** What Has He Posted That Was A Spam? by EDDIEBANGA(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
where can i send the mail to?
Re: **Fhemmmy** - lost posting privi ***** What Has He Posted That Was A Spam? by nyrol(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2010
All i would advise Mr. Seun Osewa is that he should know the sort of people he makes moderators on here. @ Fhemmmy no mind bad belle people you are here to stay and make people happy and at the same time make money. I know you cos you ve put a smile on my face you know now grin, we know the fake people that use fictitious names to trade on here and attack other dealers they see as competitors. Some advertise cars and then buy it off themselves, who is fooling who? fhemmmo you no go tire, na dem go peme if they dont stop their stupid acts.
Re: **Fhemmmy** - lost posting privi ***** What Has He Posted That Was A Spam? by Fhemmmy: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2010
EDDIEBANGA:

where can i send the mail to?

Send me an e-mail Femmmy.moto@gmail.com and i will send you his mail add.
Re: **Fhemmmy** - lost posting privi ***** What Has He Posted That Was A Spam? by Fhemmmy: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2010
nyrol:

All i would advise Mr. Seun Osewa is that he should know the sort of people he makes moderators on here. @ Fhemmmy no mind bad belle people you are here to stay and make people happy and at the same time make money. I know you cos you ve put a smile on my face you know now grin, we know the fake people that use fictitious names to trade on here and attack other dealers they see as competitors. Some advertise cars and then buy it off themselves, who is fooling who? fhemmmo you no go tire, na dem go peme if they dont stop their silly acts.

Chief . . . . It is well.
We are yet to put a smile on your face, wait till next week and God will show you that when He is on the boat, no wind could matter.
We will get there together.

(1) (Reply)

99 Honda Crv Jeep Up For Graps N850k Banix 017383301 08035376690 / sold..sold...sold...Honda Accord 04 @n1.85million / Golf Car For Qiuck Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.