Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Take A Look And See What A Man Did To His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Take A Look And See What A Man Did To His Wife (548 Views)

See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look And See What A Man Did To His Wife by ChurchillChiago(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2017
'Some men are callous, inhuman and heartless.
This incident took place place at Angwan Soja, karu Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
At about 7:13am today. As a man and his wife which had separated 4 years ago. Went to the wife house when she was frying Akara and requested some certain amount of money from her, when the woman replied him dat she doesn't have money, the man quickly took the pot of groundnut oil that is on fire over and hour and pour the oil on the wife and he ran away.
When I asked the woman why she separated after having a baby boy for this heartless man?
She said;

Read More: https://www.eyewitness.ng/take-look-see-man-wife/

Re: Take A Look And See What A Man Did To His Wife by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2017
northerns and violence are like..........

somebody should help me with zuma picture
Re: Take A Look And See What A Man Did To His Wife by myboy2010(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2017
I thought I have heard all about crime not until I saw this

(1) (Reply)

3 Muslim Clerics Arrested With Human Part In Oyo / Nigerian Prince Left Us High And Dry Over Sale Of Our £5m Mansion, Claim Couple / Why We Attacked Benue Communities – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.