Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Problem With Unilag Admission, Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Problem With Unilag Admission, Help! (452 Views)

Unilag Admission 2019/2020 / Unilag Admission 2018/2019 / UNILAG Admission Cut-off Marks 2017/2018 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Unilag Admission, Help! by Gist247(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Hey guys,

Good morning. I received a call from a friend.. she put in for UNILAG. she's good. Got good grades and passed everything.

She just called me this morning that someone from the inside called her and said that her O'level result is missing in her portal or some sort.

I've been asking her to wait for an official statement from UNILAG about the thing but she just won't rest and she's abit unstable... I wanted to come and find more info here.

Has this happened before? to anyone you know? Please share your experiences as well as a way out for all these.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? / Nulass Gives Governor Ambode 7 Days Ultimatum To Pay Scholarship / Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship, 2017 Still Ongoing, End Soon- Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.