Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,669 members, 7,959,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Dating One Man Is Dangerous, Nollywood Actress Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dating One Man Is Dangerous, Nollywood Actress Reveals (329 Views)

Popular Nollywood Actress Reveals She Wears Bum Bum 2 Snap Pictures To Put On IG / I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals / Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating One Man Is Dangerous, Nollywood Actress Reveals by torin: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2017
@GISTMORE

Yoruba actress and film maker, Lola Ajibola has revealed in an interview that having just one man is dangerous.

According to her, loving only one man can lead to heartbreak. She however advises women to have more than one man in their lives, explaining that if one disappoints, they can easily run into the arms of the other.

She further revealed that she has suffered heartbreak on different ocassions and no longer has time for a relationship.

She said,

“It is very dangerous to love one man alone because men are generally heart breakers. It is better to love two, if one disappoints you, you can easily go to the other one. It is the fault of men, they cannot be relied upon. For me, I don’t love.

For those that are in love, and keeping one man, they should know love is a dangerous game. When asked if it is possible for a woman to love two men at the same time, she answered in the affirmative. “Yes, it is quite possible. My heart has been broken so many times. Love is wicked and it is a very dangerous game. Good luck to those in love. For me, I don’t love.”

https://www.gistmore.com/dating-one-man-dangerous-nollywood-actress-reveals
Re: Dating One Man Is Dangerous, Nollywood Actress Reveals by madone: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Failures always feel they re mentors...

(1) (Reply)

The Oba Of Benin Kingdom Oba Ewuare11 Made An Historic Visit To Abuja / Tony Elumelu Writes An Amazing Inspirational Peice To The African Youth / Popular American Dance Grp ''kidathegreat'' Killed Dotman's Akube Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.