Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

MUSIC PREMIER... Shoglanter - Se Kin Jo (oladips Lalakukulala Refix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MUSIC PREMIER... Shoglanter - Se Kin Jo (oladips Lalakukulala Refix) (428 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” / Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC PREMIER... Shoglanter - Se Kin Jo (oladips Lalakukulala Refix) by bedinodtv: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Eve-Lite records in conjunction with Bevy Multimedia Company drops the most anticipated first official single of shoglanter 'se kin jo'.

Se kin jo is the cover of the most recent single of the LRR art, oladips featuring the LRR boss himself, Reminisce.

Shoglanter is an artist sign to Eve-Lite Records under the management of Bevy Multimedia,se kin jo is his first official single under Eve-Lite Records.This shoglanter's new sound is mixed my Okizy and it will definitely make you move your feet and anticipate more from him.

Download and listen

https://bedinodtv..com.ng/2017/11/music-premier-shoglanter-se-kin-jo.html

(1) (Reply)

How 10 Ladies Raped Me Without Mercy / Davido Bought Rolex Watches For All His Crew Members To Celebrate His Birthday / Get In Here!! If This Happened Between You & Your Wife – What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.