Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Victoria Secret Fashion Week-chinese Model Xi Tumbles On Runaway- Photo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Victoria Secret Fashion Week-chinese Model Xi Tumbles On Runaway- Photo (489 Views)

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) / Highlights Of Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2018 / Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2018 � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Secret Fashion Week-chinese Model Xi Tumbles On Runaway- Photo by toniaprince: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Chinese model Xi Mengyao tumbles down on the runaway in her home town on Victoria's Secret Fashion week which kicked off in Shanghai Monday night.

The video of the slip has since gone ultra-viral on Chinese social media, becoming the hottest topic on Weibo.

The 28 year Shanghai native soon apologised on her Weibo, which has attracted more than 360,000 likes, 100,000 comments and 40,000 shares.

She said "I'm sorry for letting you all down and thank you for your concern," "Working as a model for seven years, I have fallen down on the road too many times to count, but I know that no matter how much it hurts, I have to keep getting up and walking to the finish. The road to the future is

Click here for full story and photo https://wendyprinceblog.com/2017/11/21/victoria-secret-…es-runaway-photo/

(1) (Reply)

How To Strengthen Your Skin Barrier While You Lighten / Lace With Matching Aso-oke / SALES EXECUTIVE/CASHIER NEEDED IN A FASHION HOUSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.