Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Why You Should Stop Playing Bet9ja. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why You Should Stop Playing Bet9ja. (3736 Views)

Mother Seen With Her 3 Children Playing Bet9ja Virtual / Since I Quit Playing Bet9ja Virtual Games / Celebrating My One Year Of Not Playing Bet9ja Virtuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stop Playing Bet9ja. by weareuwhFreshy1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
it is so funny that nigerians aren't ready to work again.all we want is fast cash,quick money etc.
i want to share my experience with you guys on bet9ja.
I've had about N500 in my bank account which i kept as reserve,
so today i decided to try my luck with bet9ja virtual game after i came across a website which say's "if you see a 1.62 or 1.64 odd in ,it will surely be "

after i played the first game which had about 1.67,1.68,1.65 odds on .
i lost,i decided to try for about 3x,which i lost my hard earn 500 on this virtual game.
a guy also playing this game,was on a winning streak as he just continued with composure.
i start to wonder how on earth did win this shit .

what you dont know in this game is that,you are only earning a total percent of 25 out of your betting steak.

betting is a sin,
if you win,you are not happy because you have lost a lot of what you earn.
if you lose,you start feeling bad,which may lead to mental problems.

it is only two ways,
either you save your money,
or YOU STOP PLAYING....

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Playing Bet9ja. by Undertaker001: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing Bet9ja. by Afobear: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
weareuwhFreshy1:
it is so funny that nigerians aren't ready to work again.all we want is fast cash,quick money etc.
so today i decided to try my luck with bet9ja virtual game after i came across a website which say's "if you see a 1.62 or 1.64 odd in ,it will surely be "

i lost,i decided to try for about 3x,which i lost my hard earn 500 on this virtual game.
a guy also playing this game,was on a winning streak as he just continued with composure.

what you dont know in this game is that,you are only earning a total percent of 25 out of your betting steak.

betting is a sin,

it is only two ways,
or YOU STOP PLAYING....
is it your money ?what makes it a sin ?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Playing Bet9ja. by NLbully(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Don't beg me am still carrying tomorrows UCL match
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing Bet9ja. by daryoor(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
its fun o. dont bet what u cant afford to lose. betting is one of the activites that make me enjoy my weekend.

you know how marry educated and moral people that play lottery in advanced countries?

since u lost less than 1000 and you are complianing i guess u should reduce it to 50 naira and if you cant afford 50 naira....dont bet!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Playing Bet9ja. by yusman14(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
weareuwhFreshy1:

betting is a sin,

it is only two ways,
or YOU STOP PLAYING....
Hello bro ..
This baby has really destroyed my finances expecially during this lockdown..I play on daily basis..and I have lost #15k to this evil computerized program established to wretch ones life...it started when the FG announced the lockdown of higher institutions...I play virtual due to boredom and fun not really because I need an urgent money..I am tired of my situation it has really affected me mentally, academically, spiritually....
Anytime I remember my loss money I do feel sad...I don't think I can recover my money again if not,I will continue to loose...

I need a Job to keep myself busy... although I am learning web development,improving my musical skills... please how can you help me...any advice?? please sir I need your attention...
we can talk on WhatsApp too ..

(1) (Reply)

List Of Association Footballers Who Died While Playing / Is This Nigeria's Official Jersey For 2018 World Cup (pictures) / Clemens Westerhof Says Siasia, Amokachi, Oliseh Are Baby Coaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.