Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria (1350 Views)

Infinix Wins Best Mobile Phone Brand In Nigeria / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
In this post, I will be introducing a feature phone I came across recently.

The word "Cavion" as sleek as it may sound is strange to a lot of us here on NL; however, it's already an household name in Poland.

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Cavion Base 2.4.

I actually stumbled upon this in my question for a feature phone that isn't chinko and not as highly priced as the 3310, and so far I've not been disappointed

For those of you who are looking for a modestly priced feature phones, but are tired of CHINKO brands that develops faults such as keypad problems or audio issues etc, this might be exactly what you are looking for.

In order not to make this too long, I'll leave you guys with some pictures and continue after

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by khalhokage(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
How much is this one?
Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
What I found really interesting is the design, the back case is metallic and really cool.

The important features are:

FM Radio, Bluetooth, MP3, Dual Sim, Camera with flash, Flash Light, Flashlight, Memory card support (up to 32mb), internet, long battery life and cool design.

Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
khalhokage:
How much is this one?

Got this from wholesaler at 4.5k. I saw it online @ $25USD
Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by khalhokage(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
curiositymaster:

Got this from wholesaler at 4.5k. I saw it online @ $25USD
Ok thanks was it Ali Express?
Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
khalhokage:

I got it from a friend in ikeja
Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by ebene4nija: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
ebene4nija:
nice phone

Yea, it's really cool
Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
khalhokage:

I can't remember the site, I searched Google before buying, to be sure of the price
Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by bravesoul247(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
its nice

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by Oyindalb: 1:31am On Nov 22, 2017
Nice.

On the other hand, I am looking an experienced nail technician and a henna tatooist for a luxurious hair salon in Yaba. The nail technician must have at least 1 year work experience. We are an established hair salon with a huge customer base and a beautiful work environment. The pay is also very attractive and there are other staff benefits. If you are qualified for any of these roles, please put your first name and phone number in the comments below.
Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by CAPSLOCKED: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
curiositymaster:

I can't remember the site, I searched Google before buying, to be sure of the price

JAVA AVAILABLE?
Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by sinaj(f): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Camera with flash indeed grin

25usd is xpensive for diz kinda fone
Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

JAVA AVAILABLE?

Nah
Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by socialmerchant: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
khalhokage:
How much is this one?

I'm selling mine for 4k only.

You may also order via Jumia here
Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by socialmerchant: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
sinaj:
Camera with flash indeed grin

25usd is xpensive for diz kinda fone

And 50usd is not expensive for Nokia 3310 undecided undecided
Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by sinaj(f): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
socialmerchant:

And 50usd is not expensive for Nokia 3310 undecided undecided
Wnt evn buy that 3310 for 30usd
Re: Check Out The Latest Phone Brand In Nigeria by socialmerchant: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
sinaj:
Wnt evn buy that 3310 for 30usd

Okay good luck

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Android Browser Out There? / Must Have Games App For Your Smartphone / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.