Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

How To Remove A Stubborn Program In Windows That Just Won’t Leave - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Remove A Stubborn Program In Windows That Just Won’t Leave (354 Views)

How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago / How To Remove A Virus From Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove A Stubborn Program In Windows That Just Won’t Leave by okwuvic(m): 5:49am On Nov 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSiWti3apDo

Description
Please note that this method should only be used
if you can not uninstall the program normally through
the Add/Remove Programs window.

Click Start, then click on Run and type regedit in the
Open field. Then press enter on your keyboard.

Navigate to the Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\
Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall. You do this by
clicking on the plus sign next to each key in the path to
expand the path below it.

Check folders with the name of the software you want to delete.

In my own case, I want to delete 160WIFI Software

Right Click on it and select delete.
Re: How To Remove A Stubborn Program In Windows That Just Won’t Leave by okwuvic(m): 6:13am On Nov 22, 2017
How To
Re: How To Remove A Stubborn Program In Windows That Just Won’t Leave by MarkWayne89: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Thanks for the info!

(1) (Reply)

Die With Me: New Chat App Usable If You Have Less Than 5% Battery Juice / E-commerce: Nigerian Online Phone Stores Review (part 1) / Mobile Week 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.