Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Agricultural Farm Supplement - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Farm Supplement (364 Views)

Agricultural Farm Settlement In Alimosho / I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State / 5 Hectares of Agricultural Farm Land For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Farm Supplement by JORDANPARISH(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2017
DRY SEASON FARMING: INEVITABILITY OF SUPER GRO
Super Gro: NATURE'S BOUNTY- AT ITS BEST
Think that nothing can be better for plants than a good rain shower? Well, there is!
Added to irrigation water, Super Gro Increases water's penetration and retention in soil. In other words, and as strange as it may sound, it makes water wetter. This extra "wetness" helps water reach deeper into the soil to deliver fertilizers and nutrients more effectively to roots where they are most needed.
Super Gro , often called Wonder Drop is a surfactant. In short, this means that it reduces the surface tension of water, stopping individual droplets from forming. Water doesn't bead up on leaves or sit on top of the soil, or gets wasted because it runs off. You may ask what advantages Super Gro holds for you.
The most important benefit is that Super Gro saves you money. Used on its own, it will increase the intervals between watering and reduce the amount of water you use. You'll save money on your water bill. Used in conjunction with fertilizers it will increase the efficacy of agricultural products helping you use less and making products go further.

Tested & Proven
- Improves soil penetration of water!
- Improves pesticide & fungicide performance!
- Improves crop yield!

A Growing Reputation What Super Gro users have to say:
I firmly believe that Super Gro has largely contributed to the fleshiness, flavor and sweetness of my crop, so much so that I am unable to meet the demands from the export companies.
Jeremiah Ngure

When you mix Super Gro with water, you see a remarkable difference on the leaves, stem and the yield. It acts like a natural greenhouse and has tripled the yield of my tomato crop.
Peterson Ndegwa

The results are amazing. The leaves are brighter and the cabbage yields are much higher
Peter Maina

Indeed, its a God sent help for farmers. I just harvested my yam. I used Super Gro. Infact, thanks to Super Gro, it was a big bumper harvest- Jonah Paul

My farm has been
abandoned for 5 years because the yield was not good, when Super Gro was introduced to me I decided to use it. It has improved my farm yield greatly. Before, I harvest 4 to 5 times a year but now I harvest every two weeks. This yield before was two bags but now five bags every two weeks- Cocoa farmer

In two weeks, I see changes. Within 3 months, it has changed. It brings plenty fruits- Orange farmer

The cabbage grows well and vigorously and it helps me to harvest the plants at the same time- Cabbage farmer

The crop grows faster and the yield increases from 2 - 3 tons per hectare to 6 - 7 tons- Tomato farmer

I have been using it, it’s very effective- Umar Shehu

It promotes the uniform growth of fish, becoming bigger and same size. It prevents the fish from feeding each other- Fish farmer

Whether you are a cash, tree, vegetable, fish farmer or suburban gardeners or even urban homeowners with yards, this scientifically tested and proven product-SUPER GRO is all you need to increase your yield as much as 167%.

To order for this scientifically tested and proven products for better yield on your farm whether you are a cash, tree, vegetable, fish farmer or suburban gardener or even a houseplant lover.
To order, send your
1. Name
2. Location
3. Number of gallons needed
4. Phone number
to 08027802200 (sms or whatsapp

We have effective pesticide too-Super 10

(1) (Reply)

Abundant Sunshine: A Blessing Or A Curse? / Apple Peeling Machine / Pen Needed In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.