Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen (3944 Views)

In Times Of Calamity, People Divide Into Four Levels – Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen / Explaining The Fundamentals Of Faith : Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen Chapter 2 / Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2017
CHAPTER OF IKHLAAS(SINCERITY) AND PRESENCE OF NIYYAH(INTENTION) IN ALL WORKS AND STATEMENTS, OPEN AND HIDDEN

Allaah says:

Surah Al-Bayyina, Verse 5:

وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ حُنَفَاءَ وَيُقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَذَٰلِكَ دِينُ الْقَيِّمَةِ

And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allah, and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing partners to Him), and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat: and that is the right religion.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

And Allaah says

Surah Al-Hajj, Verse 37:
لَن يَنَالَ اللَّهَ لُحُومُهَا وَلَا دِمَاؤُهَا وَلَٰكِن يَنَالُهُ التَّقْوَىٰ مِنكُمْ

It is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah, but it is piety from you that reaches Him.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 29:
قُلْ إِن تُخْفُوا مَا فِي صُدُورِكُمْ أَوْ تُبْدُوهُ يَعْلَمْهُ اللَّهُ

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Whether you hide what is in your breasts or reveal it, Allah knows it
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

EXPLANATION [BY SHAYKH IBN UTHAYMEEN RAHIMAHULLAAH (MAY ALLAAH HAVE MERCY ON HIM)]

The author (imam An-nawawi) rahimahullaah ta'ala said: " chapter of ikhlaas and presence of niyyah in all works and statements, open and hidden"

An-niyyah, it's position is the heart and its position is not the tongue in all works. For this reason whoever utters the niyyah when intending to pray or to fast or to perform hajj or to perform ablution or other than that from acts (of worship) then he is an innovator saying into the religion of Allaah what is not from it, because the prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam used to perform ablution, prayed, gave out sadaqah, fasted and he did not utter niyyah for them, he did not say "Allaahumma inni nawaytu an atawaddaha(oh Allaah I intend performing ablution)" or oh Allaah I intend praying or Allaah I intend giving out sadaqah, etc. He didn't say any of these, because verily the position of an-niyyah is the heart and Allaah azza wa jal knows what is in the heart, nothing hidden from him just as how Allaah the most high says in the aayah which the author(imam An-nawawi) brought

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 29:
قُلْ إِن تُخْفُوا مَا فِي صُدُورِكُمْ أَوْ تُبْدُوهُ يَعْلَمْهُ اللَّهُ

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Whether you hide what is in your breasts or reveal it, Allah knows it
(English - Mohsin Khan)

TO BE CONTINUED INSHA ALLAAH....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by neighy(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2017
Ok following...

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by iamgenius(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Shaykh AbdelKabir, I was also planning this topic when I got the book 2 months ago. We are following sir.
Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2017
sincerity in niyyah for Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala is compulsory upon the servant of Allaah in all his worship and he shouldn't intend doing any ibaadah except to seek the face of Allaah and life of the hereafter. And this is what Allaah commands in his word:

مَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ

And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allah, and worship him alone
(English - Mohsin Khan)

That is, sincerity in work(of worship)

وَيُقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَذَٰلِكَ دِينُ الْقَيِّمَةِ

And perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat: and that is the right religion.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

So the presence of niyyah is compulsory i.e sincere niyyah in all ibaadaat.

So for example he intends ablution and does it for Allaah, and also does the ablution putting into practice the commandment of Allaah..

These are three things:

1.) Niyyah for worship

2.) Niyyah for Allaah alone

3.) Putting in practice the commandment of Allaah

So these are the complete things a niyyah should encompass. Just like in salaah, he intends

Firstly that its salaah(he wants to observe), and it might be zuhr or asr or magrib or isha or fajr or their likes(like nafila).

Secondly he intends that he is doing it only for Allaah's sake azza wa jal and not for other than him. You do not pray for riyaa(show off) or for fame or for praises and not for the sake of wealth or anything from the dunyah.

Thirdly, you intend that verily you are doing it to put in practice the commandment of Allaah where he said "establish the salaah" "when you are calm, establish your salaah" "establish the salaah and give zakaah" and other commandments.

TO BE CONTINUED INSHA ALLAAH

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2017
iamgenius:
Shaykh AbdelK.abir

Subhanallaah I am not even up to the marhalah of small student of knowledge.... Shaykh fawzaan hafidhohullaah said, when he reads about the salafs he is ashamed to call himself a student of knowledge not to talk of a scholar.... If the honorable shaykh can say that, then what about me?

I was also planning this topic when I got the book 2 months ago. We are following sir.

Na'am, this topic is really important and a must know for all Muslims that want their deeds accepted...

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by iamgenius(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Subhanallaah I am not even up to the marhalah of small student of knowledge.... Shaykh fawzaan hafidhohullaah said, when he reads about the salafs he is ashamed to call himself a student of knowledge not to talk of a scholar.... If the honorable shaykh can say that, then what about me?
You are right.

Na'am, this topic is really important and a must know for all Muslims that want their deeds accepted...
It's the root of our deeds.
Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 24, 2017
And the author mentioned - rahimahullaah - numerous aayahs, all of which points to the fact that, an-niyyah's position is the heart and that Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala has knowledge of what is in the niyyah of the slave, perhaps the slave does a deed in order to show the people that he doing a good deed. The deed becomes spoilt, destroyed by the niyyah because Allaah knows what is in the heart and will not reward a deed of man on the day of judgement except with what is in the heart because of his saying - ta'ala -

Surah At-Tariq, Verse 8 - 10:
إِنَّهُ عَلَىٰ رَجْعِهِ لَقَادِرٌ

Verily, (Allah) is Able to bring him back (to life)!

يَوْمَ تُبْلَى السَّرَائِرُ

The Day when all the secrets (deeds, prayers, fasting, etc.) will be examined (as to their truth).

فَمَا لَهُ مِن قُوَّةٍ وَلَا نَاصِرٍ

Then will (man) have no power, nor any helper.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

i.e a day where all secrets - hearts - will be questioned, just like his saying,

Surah Al-Adiyat, Verse 9:
أَفَلَا يَعْلَمُ إِذَا بُعْثِرَ مَا فِي الْقُبُورِ

Knows he not that when the contents of the graves are brought out and poured forth (all mankind is resurrected).

وَحُصِّلَ مَا فِي الصُّدُورِ

And that which is in the breasts (of men) shall be made known.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

So in the hereafter, reward, punishment, works, all will be based upon what is in the heart.

TO BE CONTINUED INSHA ALLAAH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2017
shocked
Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by miqos02(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2017
.nice
Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by olahero(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Jazakallahu khair. nice trend.
Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by Edron1(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2017
Centimetre:
After chewing all those gworo and your dick can stand even if you see two dogs phucking,
its is woman who do doggy position in front of you you want to see when praying abi?

What are you even saying?
Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by pelivu12: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mashallah..
Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by AcquireCofOLand(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
ON AND REAL ESTATE/PROPERTY INVESTMENT

IN IBEJU-LEKKI/AJAH & MAGBORO

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by barbstee(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Maa Shaa Allah
Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Sorry brother and sisters for the pause, I've been busy lately...... Would continue if Allaah don't take my life when i should be less busy insha Allaah....
Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by iamgenius(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Sorry brother and sisters for the pause, I've been busy lately...... Would continue if Allaah don't take my life when i should be less busy insha Allaah....
May I take an Hadith too from the book?
Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
iamgenius:
May I take an Hadith too from the book?

Tafaddal.......
Re: Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen by iamgenius(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2017
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Hadith 7 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih: Avoiding Doubtful Matters / How Is "Peace" Defined In Islam? / Dealing With Family Stuff The Islamic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.