Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template (2821 Views)

I Need Premium Blogger Template Without Footer Credit / How I Removed Footer Credit From Premium Blogger Template No Redirect. / I Can Create A Very Nice Blog For You(plus Removal Of Footer Credit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template by muideensamuel92(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2017
We all know blogger is one of the biggest blogging platforms around the globe and you can get beautiful and fascinating templates from famous website like templatism, soratemplates, templatify and way2themes, they all provide premium templates at a cheaper rate, premium template do not contain footer credit but free template contain footer credit with a copyright link directing to the website where you downloaded the template.

you must have been trying to remove footer credit on your free template but you are unable to it or you are not getting it right and sometimes when you try to edit your code by changing the copyright link in your HTML section, it remains the same as the original template copyright link.

actually, these links are attached with some Javascript or CSS by the developers so you have no choice but to purchase the premium template, locating CSS and Javascript code can be stressful and time-consuming.

in this tutorial, I will teach you a two-way trick to get rid of footer credit and completely own your dream template

ADVANTAGE OF REMOVING FOOTER CREDIT

1. It helps you save more, you don't have to pay anyone to help you remove footer credit and you need not worry about buying the premium template.

2. It easy and safe no copyright problem is attached, you can easily do it yourself.

PROCESS

1. Hide Copyright Link: this trick only shows the name of the template and make the link invisible so it won't redirects to the developer website.

2. permanently remove copyright link: with this trick you completely own the template without source link, you can also customize the link to your preferable link and title.

LET GET STARTED

TRICK 1

Hide link to avoid redirection

important notice: you must back up your template so you don't lose it if there's an error.

Step 1
login to your blogger dashboard by the left click on theme>>edit HTML

Step 2
in your html code find the copyright section, for easy search use CTRL+F and input created by or designed by in the search box when loacated you see a code like this
Designed with <i aria-hidden='true' class='fa fa-heart' style='color: red;'/> by <a href='http://www.way2themes.com/' id='mycontent' style='visibility:show' title='Blogger Templates'>Way2Themes</a>
here is the solution, add this code
'style= 'visibilty: hidden'

now your copyright section should look like this Designed with <i aria-hidden='true' class='fa fa-heart' style='color: red;'/> by <a href='http://www.way2themes.com/' id='mycontent' style='visibility:Hidden' title='Blogger Templates'>Way2Themes</a> and click on save template.

this trick only hides the developer link.

TRICK 2

you need to be careful if you don't know much about HTML, I advise you backup your template before you proceed I will also provide a video tutorial should in case you don't understand all the explanation and write-ups.

LET GET STARTED.

STEP 1

login to your blogger dashboard click on template>>edit HTML like I said earlier you need to be careful so you don't crash your crash your template, make use of the CTRL+F for quick search input this code below in your search box Recommended- SEO strategy for 2017
Var _
now delete the entire HTML/CSS code attached to the var _ starting from var _ to the end

NOTE: the var _ happens to appear twice on most template and sometimes appears once in some so you need to watch out if the var _ appear twice on your template and make sure you remove the both of them and the entire code attached to it, click on the save template button to implement your changes.

STEP 2

Afer saving the template, search for the copyright section, you can now edit the original copyright link to your own or remove the entire copyright section ( your choice)

Here Is A Video To Help You Out

Caution/Conclusion; It my pleasure to share with you the little I have learnt, while doing this you need to be careful and make sure you back up your template before you touch your code, i hope this tutorial help you remove your template footer credit, if you face any challenge removing the footer credit on your template I can help you with that for free. You can reach me using the contact form or the instant chat button for a quick response.

SEE IMAGEs AND VIDEOS HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template by BrickDevo: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
worked, thanks a lot!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whats Happening To Akin Alabi? / Website Design And Hosting At N5,000 / How To Earn #1,000 Daily And #30,000 Monthly Doing Simple Tasks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.