Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Union Bank Refused To Show Me The CCTV Footage - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Union Bank Refused To Show Me The CCTV Footage (750 Views)

Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years / Union Bank USSD Code Not Working Since Friday / Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Refused To Show Me The CCTV Footage by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Good morning all, please how again can I make Union Bank show me the CCTV footage/image of a fraudulent transaction done against my account since August 28, 2017. I had fufiled all the obligations required from me to get the CCTV image but unfortunately or rather shocking, Union Bank has not complied since then. The said transaction was done with my Union Bank ATM card in a Union bank which should make Tue process quick..please how can I go about this..I will appreciate your input.
Re: Union Bank Refused To Show Me The CCTV Footage by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Union Bank Refused To Show Me The CCTV Footage by kevoh(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Mikelowe:
Maybe a lawyer can help out but you can start by tweeting the same issue while you mention UBA in your tweets. No one wants bad publicity.
Re: Union Bank Refused To Show Me The CCTV Footage by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
kevoh:

Maybe a lawyer can help out but you can start by tweeting the same issue while you mention UBA in your tweets. No one wants bad publicity.

Thanks for your input

Will try that as well
Re: Union Bank Refused To Show Me The CCTV Footage by Gentlevin: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mikelowe:

Thanks for your input

Will try that as well
Bro don't mind what that guy said about mentioning UBA. Is UBA not a banking entity?. what u should do is to go to their Facebook or tweeter page and message them in their inbox oooo and wait for their response.
Re: Union Bank Refused To Show Me The CCTV Footage by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gentlevin:
Bro don't mind what that guy said about mentioning UBA. Is UBA not a banking entity?. what u should do is to go to their Facebook or tweeter page and message them in their inbox oooo and wait for their response.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Will try dat

(1) (Reply)

1xbet / Choosing The Best Binary Options Broker: What To Look For / Union, Eco And Fcmb Dom Account Needed For Sure Cash Out -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.