Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Please Where Can I Learn Web Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Where Can I Learn Web Development (969 Views)

Where Can I Learn Web Design And Graphics Design In Osogbo Osun State / Do We Have Coding Bootcamps In Nigeria? / Faster Way To Learn Web Development. / Guys Where Can I Learn Python In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Learn Web Development by Gominorrr: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
please where can i learn web development around lekki and ajah axis
my school is on strike so i want to use the opportunity to advance in web development. am already learning it all by myself but just need to attend a bootcamp

thanks
Re: Please Where Can I Learn Web Development by Donald3d(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gominorrr:
my school is on strike so i want to use the opportunity to advance in web development. am already learning it all by myself but just need to attend a bootcamp

thanks
please keep learning it yourself .And try to take on problems ,build websites and web apps to solve any problems you can think of .Yo would fail a lot and suck a lot ,but you would learn from those failures and get better
Re: Please Where Can I Learn Web Development by Dmayor7(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gominorrr:

thanks

The world wide web has made it easier for you to learn web development from anywhere you are.

You can learn it yourself freely on the below websites

www.w3schools.com

www.codecademy.com

www.html.net

www.tigzag.com

And if you want to learn how to install and use WordPress for blogging, then check the below website.

www.w3programs.com

Hope this helps?

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Training. March 17, 2018 / Make Website Responsive - Web Developer Needed / Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.