Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Latest On Nigeria Immigration Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest On Nigeria Immigration Recruitment (431 Views)

Immigration Recruitment / Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Nigeria Immigration Recruitment by tobyasky: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
There have been controversies about the genuiety of the forthcoming recruitment exercise in the Nigerian immigration and some people have turned it false while some close to believe.
I was part of those that was put in a dilemma because I'm not presently in the state I applied for at the moment and it will really be a long journey for me to travel all the way for the exercise just to find out it wasn't genuine. So I decided to do my findings, I have spoken to some immigration personnel I know and they have confirmed it is true and it's going to take place as scheduled.
If you go to their website, you will see that news about the fake notice of recruitment but we all know Nigerian stuffs, that news might be stale and they might refuse to update their website or something (I'm just assuming), I went further to call the numbers available on their website only for the customer care representative to congratulate me and tell me it is true.
So I advise you all should debunk false news especially from those who didn't get the mail that the screening isn't genuine. Remember to dress like a corper once again.. Lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Relief Services {CRS} Fresh Job Recruitment {5 Positions} / Apply For African Development Bank Group Fresh Job Recruitment (12 Positions) / Apply For The 2017 Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.