Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pls What Is The Quickest Business I Can Do To Get 5k In The Next 2 Days?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls What Is The Quickest Business I Can Do To Get 5k In The Next 2 Days?? (1416 Views)

*I Need To Make A Million Naira By Next 2 Weeks. How Possible Is That? / This Is The Quickest Way To Become A Millionaire Before 30 / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is The Quickest Business I Can Do To Get 5k In The Next 2 Days?? by Imoemi(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Any suggestions or ideas pls?
Re: Pls What Is The Quickest Business I Can Do To Get 5k In The Next 2 Days?? by barikay: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
I can teach you how to trade BITCOIN but market determine what u get.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Quickest Business I Can Do To Get 5k In The Next 2 Days?? by Lovetinz(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
What amount of of capital do you have?
What other assets will you be committing?
Re: Pls What Is The Quickest Business I Can Do To Get 5k In The Next 2 Days?? by Imoemi(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
barikay:
It's a long-term investment now
Re: Pls What Is The Quickest Business I Can Do To Get 5k In The Next 2 Days?? by Imoemi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lovetinz:
What amount of of capital do you have?
What other assets will you be committing?
Something that doesn't require capital. Just wanna raise money for my t-fare back to school
Re: Pls What Is The Quickest Business I Can Do To Get 5k In The Next 2 Days?? by WilhelmSmooth(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
U are not serious my friend
Re: Pls What Is The Quickest Business I Can Do To Get 5k In The Next 2 Days?? by 0ubenji(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
This one wont even take 2days...

Just go bet9ja shop and YOLO 2 odds .... grin grin grin
Re: Pls What Is The Quickest Business I Can Do To Get 5k In The Next 2 Days?? by Imoemi(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
0ubenji:
This one wont even take 2days...

Just go bet9ja shop and YOLO 2 odds .... grin grin grin
Do you have any sure odd?
Re: Pls What Is The Quickest Business I Can Do To Get 5k In The Next 2 Days?? by 0ubenji(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Quickest Business I Can Do To Get 5k In The Next 2 Days?? by tunboy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
barikay:

can I have your contact Bro?
Re: Pls What Is The Quickest Business I Can Do To Get 5k In The Next 2 Days?? by barikay: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
tunboy:

can I have your contact Bro?
drop yours. Are u on whatsapp? U need atleast $10 oooo

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Trainer Needed In Abuja. / Payforcards. Com Scam Beware Don't Be A Victim / Card Maintenance! I Think The Issue Should Be Address Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.