Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Sex Is An Inevitable End Just Like Deathn - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sex Is An Inevitable End Just Like Deathn (420 Views)

The African Tribe Where FREE SEX Is Given To Visitors / State Police, Modern Equipment For Military Inevitable - Gov Akeredolu / Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is An Inevitable End Just Like Deathn by smilek(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sex is an inevitable end just like death. Except you are impotent or well, dead. This is a tragic part of life that we refuse vehemently to embrace.

I have seen sex mess up a lot of things. I have also had close calls with sexual scandals. I mean while I grew up, I had raging hormones that nobody was willing to talk about.

But you know what? I discovered that like hunger, sex was everywhere. Practically littering every street corner. Incest, rape, infidelity, church and political scandals. Some great wars of this world have been rooted in an inordinate desire for skin.

Someone once accused me of being lewd in my stories. I am sure they cringe every time they see the kind of fiction I write. Like "Butterfly had a boner," "To be Naked and God."

I mean! What right-thinking Christian writes such vulgar stories! We have been too quiet about simple principles like abstinence, taking care to have sex with only those we love and are willing to make sacrifices for, being mature to bear the responsibility of sexual intercourse.

We don't talk about contraceptives and why they are a better alternative to mistake pregnancy and the stressful conversation of pro-life or pro-choice. I believe my son should be aware he has a choice to decide where, when and with whom he has sex.

I will not turn a blind eye to the fact that he has an erection every morning. I will not pretend that because he goes to church then he has no desires to find a mate. He is as sexually virile as any other struggling young adult and has every responsibility to have detailed conversations with people about his sexual life.

I believe that in the multitude of counsel is safety. I am a sexual being just as I am spiritual and human. This means that if I pray for abstinence, I should also pray and talk about every other alternative that comes to mind when my flesh decides to play me like ping pong. We all know the flesh plays us, so why should we ignore the possibility of being safe even while doing the biddings of the flesh.

Sometimes God uses your decisions to not have sex without a condom to save you from having sex with the wrong person. While you are looking for the right shop to buy the condoms and taking a thousand buses to the farthest pharmacy from your church area, you get a chance to rethink and stop. Other times you are in the steaming encounter of kisses and caresses and you remember that you have a responsibility to the child that comes from your five minutes of fame. These are the reasons we need to talk about sex.

Whether you like it or not, sex is there. happening to every one of us, it is glaring and statistics do not lie. Africa is not overpopulated by mistake, we all are involved.....
damilola jonathan

Re: Sex Is An Inevitable End Just Like Deathn by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
There had been ppl who died as a virgin. What do you say about that then?

(1) (Reply)

Course So Much Of The Build-up To This Fixture / IT Internship At ​auxano Solutions Technology End Today - Apply / Life Lessons From An 82 Year Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.