Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

A Lady Disclosed The Method Her Boyfriend Accomplished In Wooing Her. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lady Disclosed The Method Her Boyfriend Accomplished In Wooing Her. (609 Views)

Sound Sultan’s Brother Disclosed The Singer’s Words,doctor Said I Don’t Av Time / Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend / Comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men Wooing Her To Find Somebody Else Of Their Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Disclosed The Method Her Boyfriend Accomplished In Wooing Her. by Dollyyo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
An American lady who's popularly known as Kaye, disclosed how her boyfriend met her and the method he used to make her fully fall in love with him.

Click the link below to read the full post.
http://www.dollyyoblog.com.ng/2017/11/a-lady-disclosed-method-her-boyfriend.html?m=1#more

Re: A Lady Disclosed The Method Her Boyfriend Accomplished In Wooing Her. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
zaga dat
it's your boy eazi
when i no get dough×2
everybody tell me no ×2
But Now Baba God don change am for me o! Life is Eazi o

1 Like

Re: A Lady Disclosed The Method Her Boyfriend Accomplished In Wooing Her. by Dollyyo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mr Rapper �

(1) (Reply)

How Is This Possible? G@Y Couple Welcomes Twins (photos) / Beyonce Hosts Private Party For Jay-z Ahead Of His 48th Birthday On Saturday. / Ever Daring Ghanaian Actress,efia Odo Breaks Internet With Bad Kente Bikini.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.