Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,856 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

A Young Nigerian Model's Dream Come Through (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Young Nigerian Model's Dream Come Through (photos) (797 Views)

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) / 16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton (Pic / Nigerian Model, Mayowa Nicholas Models For Tom Ford At New York Fashion Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Young Nigerian Model's Dream Come Through (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
The first time I knew that someone like you was in the same class with me was in our 200L when you contested for AAU Miss Agrite and won. After that event, I began to see more pageantry photos of you online and that was when I knew that you had passion for modeling. Despite being rejected by MBGN pageantry, you still never gave up on your dream of becoming a supermodel.

I could write on and on about your love and passion for modeling. From the small city of Benin, you've taken your modeling career to the federal capital territory Abuja where according to those present, you stole the show from everyone else.

Shine on my dear, like I always say to you you will go places.

Congratulations!!
Eli Ebosele is a Nigerian fashion and lifestyle model and red carpet host.

@MissEli

Please Lalasticlala help shine more lights on the dreams of my friend by taking to the front page. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Young Nigerian Model's Dream Come Through (photos) by AfricaGotTalent: 2:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Congrats to her and keep shining.
Re: A Young Nigerian Model's Dream Come Through (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2017
JohnspeakU:
The first time I knew that someone like you was in the same class with me was in our 200L when you contested for AAU Miss Agrite and won. After that event, I began to see more pageantry photos of you online and that was when I knew that you had passion for modeling. Despite being rejected by MBGN pageantry, you still never gave up on your dream of becoming a supermodel.

I could write on and on about your love and passion for modeling. From the small city of Benin, you've taken your modeling career to the federal capital territory Abuja where according to those present, you stole the show from everyone else.

Shine on my dear, like I always say to you you will go places.

Congratulations!!
Eli Ebosele is a Nigerian fashion and lifestyle model and red carpet host.

@MissEli

Please Lalasticlala help shine more lights on the dreams of my friend by taking to the front page. Thanks

Lalasticlala someone needs your help to shine more

(1) (Reply)

Meet Our Model Crush On Monday - Favour Ayah / Men's Clothing / Wears In Abuja / Are You Looking For An Affordable Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.