Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

EFCC Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EFCC Recruitment (3032 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018 - See Starting Date And Requirement / EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC Recruitment For Oyo, Osun Ekiti, Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Recruitment by princewilordu(f): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pls i just got an invite from effc over physical verification and examination (aptitude test). The date is 24th to 25th nov.2017.
dose any1 one know what i can prepare with, with respect to the aptitude test question.Pls help a brother.
Re: EFCC Recruitment by Ohuimumwen(m): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2017
princewilordu:
Pls i just got an invite from effc over physical verification and examination (aptitude test). The date is 24th to 25th nov.2017.
dose any1 one know what i can prepare with, with respect to the aptitude test question.Pls help a brother.
. I kinda got thesame mssg yesterday and I thought it's sham. I'm being asked to come to Benin as a matter of fact. Is it across board or just Benin?
More so, I could use some advice on how to go about it. Thanks guys.
Re: EFCC Recruitment by richardmba(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2017
If u have some money to spare,go.If not,forget it,the slots are taken already.All bananas are not for monkeys.
Re: EFCC Recruitment by idowukero: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Very simple, those that wrote the aptitude text last month. Just be prepared and study mostly current affairs and logic. The O. Level and ND and NCE that wrote last month that was what the asked then. 50 questions to be answered, 15 maths questions, 15 English language questions and so on.
Re: EFCC Recruitment by PoshOmoking: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Re: EFCC Recruitment by dsuperhero001: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
princewilordu:

when did u apply
Re: EFCC Recruitment by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Are they inviting all those who submitted their CVs, or only for those who saw text messages?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recruitment by master69(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
i heard is all those dat submitted cv oo for both Bsc/hnd.
Re: EFCC Recruitment by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
master69:
i heard is all those dat submitted cv oo for both Bsc/hnd.
Thanks
Re: EFCC Recruitment by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
princewilordu:

Hi. Do you know the venue for the physical verification and examination centre?
Re: EFCC Recruitment by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=TJAhmad post=62650780]
Thanks[/quot
Re: EFCC Recruitment by Fredoh(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
I've never seen a stupid recruitment like this. Nevertheless we will go.
Re: EFCC Recruitment by rusher14: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Why are you attending?

I thought you always said it was MAN know man.
Re: EFCC Recruitment by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
kneehighbootz:

Hi. Please do you know where the EFCC verification exam is taking place in Benin city?
Please reply asap
No. 1 High Court Road,
GRA
Benin
Re: EFCC Recruitment by Fredoh(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hi house.
I submitted my cv in Kaduna, my state of origin is Adamawa.
So just this morning I was told in Kaduna to go to gombe and obviously I won't be able to make it today.

Will they still cv continue with the verification tomorrow Saturday?

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Real!!!!!! Got It Via Test Message / I Can't Choose My Exam Centre Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Application Form / QI International Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.