Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 (3593 Views)

Allegation Of Diversion Of Fund Misleading - RIFAN / Breaking News... Npg Farms Held A Press Conference Over False Allegation / Ministry Of Agriculture Leasing Out Land For #5,000! True Or False?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Tyche(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
eminikansoso:

the farm that will produce 1.5 million naira cheesy cheesy

My brother, just scroll up and see the farm. Have a long and hard look on the whole thing.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by adisabarber(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
The poor man has been swindled badly. I just hope he can at least get his investment back. As for profit.................................. make I no talk.

eminikansoso:

the farm that will produce 1.5 million naira cheesy cheesy
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by adisabarber(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
The whole thing has even become funny to me. How can the accused still be trying to justify this project?

Tyche:

My brother, just scroll up and see the farm. Have a long and hard look on the whole thing.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Tyche(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
adisabarber:
The whole thing has even become funny to me. How can the accused still be trying to justify this project?

Make we put pk2000000 in our prayers, he needs all the goodluck in this world minus Jonathan grin grin
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by adisabarber(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
I dey tell you Bro. This na correct bad business wey he go put head so. grin grin

Tyche:

Make we put pk2000000 in our prayers, he needs all the goodluck in this world minus Jonathan grin grin
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
dominique:

Yes, please do via private message, it is a bit unsettling that he has yet to comment on this issue for days now.
I hope you have seen what he posted.
I will also do that here.

"let me first apologize, for the delay in giving the report of my visit to ogbomoso, it was not intentional.
i went to to ogbomoso on the 21/11/2017, the trip was funded by my gbenga, i arrived laomi village arround 4pm, and i met mr gbenga on the farm. he took me to where cassava that was replanted is, it was replanted somewhere else not the 4 hecres i paid for, i saw the cassava and we took the picture, we are still discussing the issue of the 4 hecres and the actual size of the replanted cassava, we still spoke this morning,

i really appreciate all your contribution, advise, and criticism. God bless you all"

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Munzy14(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
lolzzzz. the last two posts made my afternoon. #funny. ponzi farming negative effects of MMM. more on the way for the greed.
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by eminikansoso(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
adisabarber:
The poor man has been swindled badly. I just hope he can at least get his investment back. As for profit.................................. make I no talk.

the investment don die on the arrival
make i no talk much
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by eminikansoso(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
adisabarber:

even if this is cassava project for agric class can not score 45% grin grin
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by eminikansoso(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tyche:

seeing the guy in picture self, he look pitiable.
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by stagger: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
I wonder which is worse: "provide help/get help" or "farm for me". I just tire. Meanwhile, there are still loads of "farm for me" stuff in the agric section. shocked shocked shocked

I wonder why mods will not do the needful and cover the pits with strong seals before others fall inside.
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by eminikansoso(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
stagger:
I wonder which is worse: "provide help/get help" or "farm for me". I just tire. Meanwhile, there are still loads of "farm for me" stuff in the agric section. shocked shocked shocked

I wonder why mods will not do the needful and cover the pits with strong seals before others fall inside.
Mr Stagger I want you to farm sugar cane for me on 5 hectares of land.
Please send your account no so that I can wire that 1 million naira
grin grin
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by stagger: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
eminikansoso:

Mr Stagger I want you to farm sugar cane for me on 5 hectares of land.
Please send your account no so that I can wire that 1 million naira
grin grin

Have you watched the 2007 one-season series known as "Cane"? Two families competing for the sugarcane market and finally the villain hired thugs to set the Cuban family's sugarcane farm on fire on the wedding day of a member of their family.

Ooops, did I say fire? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg o!

Watch and enjoy!
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by eminikansoso(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
stagger:

Have you watched the22007 one-season series known as "Cane"? Two families competing for the sugarcane market and finally the villain hired thugs to set the Cuban family's sugarcane farm on fire on the wedding day of a member of their family.

Ooops, did I say fire? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg o!

Watch and enjoy!
all those scammers on this agric section will be exposed
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by maasoap(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
stagger:

The greatest scam of all of them is "buy and store for me". Some individuals lost as much as 10 million naira. Onions, maize, melons, red oil and so on.
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by maasoap(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
adisabarber:

He can't get 100k back. The farm up there is not more two plots. He should either involve the police or move on.
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by maasoap(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yes,he was on his farm some days back.
He told me this morning that he will post soon as he is engaged with some activities.
I can send you his direct line if you want to speak with him for confirmation.
Thanks.

Modified.
I hope you have seen what he posted.
I will also do that here.

"let me first apologize, for the delay in giving the report of my visit to ogbomoso, it was not intentional.
i went to to ogbomoso on the 21/11/2017, the trip was funded by my gbenga, i arrived laomi village arround 4pm, and i met mr gbenga on the farm. he took me to where cassava that was replanted is, it was replanted somewhere else not the 4 hecres i paid for, i saw the cassava and we took the picture, we are still discussing the issue of the 4 hecres and the actual size of the replanted cassava, we still spoke this morning

i really appreciate all your contribution, advise, and criticism. God bless you all"

One chance!
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by abdulsemi: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
I am here pleading to Mr Gbenga Yussuf Adewale (lesupnigeria) to pay my investment back to me. On Feb. 2016 we have an agreement that he would planted an acre of plantain (COST 466,000, ROI 800,000 1st year) and hectare of Cassava (COST 130,000, ROI 300,000) , by April 2017 both will be ready for harvest and I paid him 535,000 . But unfortunate when I called by April 2017 he said all the plantain was burnt and the cassava he will pay when he harvest and since then he stop picking my calls and he refused to show my farm.
Please my good nairalander people help talk to Mr. gbenga to give me ONLY MY INVESTMENT back pls . Merry xmas and Happy New Year in Advance.
Mr Semiu from Lagos
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by adisabarber(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

eminikansoso:

even if this is cassava project for agric class can not score 45% grin grin

1 Like

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by adisabarber(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
So this OP has finally run away. Where are those that were defending him?
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by stagger: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
adisabarber:
So this OP has finally run away. Where are those that were defending him?

You are giving yourself headache. When the OP and his client were negotiating all the cassava millions that they will share, did they invite us to the party? I have said it here: let such deals and businesses be kept off the agric section permanently so we return the place to what it should be: a place to learn agric using information as the platform.

Are you not seeing what is happening in the palm oil thread?
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by adisabarber(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
stagger:

You are giving yourself headache. When the OP and his client were negotiating all the cassava millions that they will share, did they invite us to the party? I have said it here: let such deals and businesses be kept off the agric section permanently so we return the place to what it should be: a place to learn agric using information as the platform.

Are you not seeing what is happening in the palm oil thread?

I just saw it o! How do people part with money so easily? Just transfer big money to someone across the Niger without second thought?
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by domack99(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Beg link to the oil palm thread make I go laugh
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by adisabarber(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2018
domack99:
Beg link to the oil palm thread make I go laugh

https://www.nairaland.com/3519378/palm-oil

Remember to buy popcorn and soft drink before you start reading grin
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2018
eminikansoso:
the investment don die on the arrival make i no talk much
https://www.nairaland.com/4490158/mr-yusuff-gbenga-lesgupnigeria-trustworthy
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2018
maasoap:

He can't get 100k back. The farm up there is not more two plots. He should either involve the police or move on.
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2018
Tyche:

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2018
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2018
TSK32:
αм gℓα∂ тнιѕ ιѕѕυє нαѕ тαкєи α υ-тυяи ӻσя тнє вєѕт
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2018
hahn:
Lesupnigeria please permit me to refer to pk2000000 as a dumbfvck

It is always difficult working with illiterates angry
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2018
dominique:
Can the accuser Pk200000 attest to this? I hope you have discussed in full details and also reached an agreement?
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genuine 320k/acre 2000 Hectares Available For Sale / Strong Durable Poultry Cage @cheaper Price!!! / Fairly Used Poultry Cage For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.