Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Name Your Most Favorite Quote's From Your Best Movie's - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name Your Most Favorite Quote's From Your Best Movie's (412 Views)

What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / My Most Favorite Films of 2017 / World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name Your Most Favorite Quote's From Your Best Movie's by jasod51: 2:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Have you ever thought of any quote from your best movies if you have some please share.

Mine is
Buraghi you have failed this city =arrow
I will take what is mine with fire and blood =game of thrones
Three things that cannot be hidden the sun the moon and the truth =teen wolf
Let me take that under advisement =tyrant
For the love of Camelot =merlin
I did seventeen years for you =empire
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Quote's From Your Best Movie's by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:03am On Nov 23, 2017
that thing you mentioned there is not a quote

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram : Into The Darkness / Never Steal From Your Village Elders (funny Dikibincomedy Tv) / Xmas Give Away Credit Card: Where Was This Movie "More Troubles" Produced?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.