Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" (36471 Views)

Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / Hushpuppi And His Son Go For Shopping In Dubai / Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Priscy01(f): 3:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Malaysian-based Nigerian big boy, Ray Hushpuppi, shared a photo of himself on Instagram rocking a head-to-toe Gucci and wrote; “I’m still The Billionaire Gucci Master . Let that marinate.

However, one of his Fan/Hater wasn’t so impressed with him calling himself “the billionaire Gucci master”.

She wrote; “Billionaires dont make mouth there work speak for them,, if na drug money deh enter your head, we Know two ways to make it in Europe.. School you no go self”

And then Hushpuppi fired back at her with Harsh words while insulting her father.

Another female follower who wasn’t satisfied with the way hushpuppi called the follower’s father, said; “why do u v to insult her father I guess money took away your respect for elder”.

As expected, Hushpuppi who’s got no chills, gave her her own piece.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/between-hushpuppi-and-lady-who-thinks.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Jostico: 3:28am On Nov 23, 2017
Nobody tell the lady say make she quiet. na she sabi Gucci king

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by midolian(m): 3:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Why show off on social media when you know you cant withstand bashing? why show off if not to attract people's attention? In doing this, every celeb should know there are two things involved. its either you get bashed or praised. I wonder why they feel bad and resort to name calling or saying "mind your business" when pple make negative comments on their page. Even the true Prophets didnt escape bashing from people in their days..in fact till today, people still bash them(even though they are not on social media).... let alone you

If you know you cant withstand bashing, just stay off social media. its not for you

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by eezeribe(m): 4:07am On Nov 23, 2017
'Broke people (the two female commentators) will never allow those ahead of them financially to drink water and keep cup...
They are always looking for who to pour their financial frustration on....
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

21 Likes

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by GraGra247(m): 5:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Billionaire Gucci master wey him papa dey drive taxi wey don die finish and he no fit help him papa.

Billionaire wey no get one single investment, family house property, real estate property to his name. At least he for show off.

Billionaire wey him only property na cloth, shoe and bag.

Abeg nothing dey there. All na show & big mouth.

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by meezynetwork(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2017
I only blame lazy people who comment on the internet so called celebs' page either to praise or bash them. Leave their page, by the time them no see comments, them go run enter house

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2017
the day wey that puppi nyansh go open ehn undecided
too much drugs don poison him brain.

7 Likes

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Tamarapetty(f): 7:19am On Nov 23, 2017
undecided make we fry beans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Martin0(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Tamarapetty:
undecided make we fry beans?

Na wa for u oooogringringrin

1 Like

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Tamarapetty(f): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u oooogringringrin
cheesy yeye
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Martin0(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy yeye
Last last u con finally talkgringrin
Somebody shout "Alelujah"
abeg when next you go talk?cheesycheesy Coz diz day's I nor con understand ooo
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by spreado(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Jostico:
nobody tell the lady say make she quite. na she sabi Gucci king
This mistake is just too common on nairaland i'm beginning to doubt the correct spelling

9 Likes

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Kimcutie: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy yeye
Hi.

1 Like

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2017
They have both lost two screws in their brain.
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Jackson042: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2017
meezynetwork:
I only blame lazy people who comment on the internet so called celebs' page either to praise or bash them. Leave their page, by the time them no see comments, them go run enter house

My dear you are wise... God bless you for this talk...

People will follow him on Instagram & will still be talking shit... as if he forced them to comment...

They keep saying he's showing off this & that... what else should he do? Sell crayfish on Instagram?

If everybody unfollow the guy & lock up for him mata... the guy no go humble himself rest?

Thank you once again for this your comment...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by NLevents: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2017
Hushpuppy needs to calm down. Money does not last forever. Attitude does smiley

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

1 Like

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by stefanweeks: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2017
oshey
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by UbanmeUdie: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

Chai!

Hushpuppi is a brutal vocal psychopath.

Lol
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by fecta: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2017
I think i support hushpuppy on this one ,
I dont know why people cant mind their business,

Cant you let a grown dog fool himself in peace.

People can envy ehh.

BTW

#fecta

2 Likes

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Offpoint: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2017
too early to GAF, F**k is not something one goes around and starting it out unnecessarily, f**k is like respect... one have to earn it. so IDGAF
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by NwaAmaikpe: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

I stand with HushPuppi.
May Ogun kill her papa.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by IfoyinTEDO(f): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by jieta: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017
some people and bad belle na wa, since you know say the person na blood money he do why you no go do your own hushpuppi for once i support you, you 'd have insult both her mother too.
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by loadedvibes: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017
Baba is in the news again.. he stayed too long before sef
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by BTT(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017
Brother Hushpuppi , if Ogun strikes people at the wishful thinking of every Tom, Dick and Harry, I am almost too sure your progenitors would have long been strangled with the fire-brands of Soponna's chains.
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017
But can't people mind their biz sef? Issit your billionaire? Issit your Gucci? Issit your master? Na was o

3 Likes

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Ezigbonmadu: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017
midolian:
Why show off on social media when you know you cant withstand bashing? why show off if not to attract people's attention? In doing this, every celeb should know there are two things involved. its either you get bashed or praised. I wonder why they feel bad and resort to name calling or saying "mind your business" when pple make negative comments on their page. Even the true Prophets didnt escape bashing from people in their days..in fact till today, people still bash them(even though they are not on social media).... let alone you

If you know you cant withstand bashing, just stay off social media. its not for you

You say wetin? His social media, his business. Why troll him if you have nothing good to say?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by jbreezy: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017
chai..hushpuppy dey bark and bite like diz...i wonder d kine injury wey e go cause wen e grows to hushdog
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by bennynaza(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2017
K
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by BruncleZuma: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Ina Ruwa Na?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Slams Buhari: "Why Are Our Leaders So Heartless?" / Mr Spell Dede Nne Goes Back To School / Alex, Mercy, Mike And Tobi Bakre Hang Out At The Headies 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.