Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" (36491 Views)

Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / Hushpuppi And His Son Go For Shopping In Dubai / Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by CEOmrkay(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2017
Everybody wants to trend
Those ladies Better keep quiet and mind their business! Make una leave hushpuppy kwanu, no be only am dey do illegals just say d hommie get loud mouth
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by djbussy(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2017
They say words can shoot emotion. You gat a real bullet proof . " Return of the mark." Am still laughing.

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Beryl007: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2017
For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Turbocharged: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2017
For real, that guy head no too correct. Upon that he wear track suit with slippers.

#billionairemyfartingass
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by GraGra247(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2017
dvkot:
broke MF like you think you have an opinion, how much is ur investment... his slippers alone will change your life, how's that for an investment.

I don't blame your low life. Hushpuppi slippers will buy your entire village.Really!! That's the kind of mentality you have.

Keep on worshipping hushpuppi slippers.

keep on celebrating fake life online yeyebrities just because they show off their empty lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by GraGra247(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
crownedrookie:

Where your own?

How many times do you see dangote or Otedola showing off their smartphones or Gucci shoes.

Those who really have it don't make noise.

People like you worship empty noise makers that have nothing.

1 Like

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by engrchykae(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
GraGra247:
Billionaire Gucci master wey him papa dey drive taxi wey don die finish and he no fit help him papa.

Billionaire wey no get one single investment, family house property, real estate property to his name. At least he for show off.

Billionaire wey him only property na cloth, shoe and bag.

Abeg nothing dey there. All na show & big mouth.
if i understand very well Puppy means a young dog.
Hushpuppi is a ritualist forming Malaysian hustler but we know how the Malaysian story always end.
A slowpoke that can only pride himself with Gucci wears.
If aliko dangote line up as a billionaire,at least we see his trailers,cement,noodles,sugar,salt etc,these deluded slowpoke will line up wearing gucci.

1 Like

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by birdmansoho: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
GraGra247:
Billionaire Gucci master wey him papa dey drive taxi wey don die finish and he no fit help him papa.

Billionaire wey no get one single investment, family house property, real estate property to his name. At least he for show off.

You mumu no be small. It’s clear this guy is a fraudster and he knows security agencies eyes might be on him so would never display his property and liquid investments. He’s a very smart fraudster who knows that letting the world know your properties when you’re involve in illegal stuff is an idiotic move.

Also, there was no proof that the taxi the other fraud friend of his turned foe was that of his father. And if I were him I won’t prove to anyone that I’m indeed taking care of my parents, it’s no one’s business. For someone who could lend a friend 20million naira, I mean 20million if you know what that means, not to take care of his parents is idiotic and impossible. For him to come out to give evidence that he’s taking care of his parents eill be an unsmart move coz everyone will likely unearth their identity and his investments/properties can easily be traced through them.

1 Like

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by eddieguru(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin[sub][/sub]

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by GraGra247(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
birdmansoho:

You mumu no be small. It’s clear this guy is a fraudster and he knows security agencies eyes might be on him so would never display his property and liquid investments. He’s a very smart fraudster who knows that letting the world know your properties when you’re involve in illegal stuff is an idiotic move.

Also, there was no proof that the taxi the other fraud friend of his turned foe was that of his father. And if I were him I won’t prove to anyone that I’m indeed taking care of my parents, it’s no one’s business. For someone who could lend a friend 20million naira, I mean 20million if you know what that means, not to take care of his parents is idiotic and impossible. For him to come out to give evidence that he’s taking care of his parents eill be an unsmart move coz everyone will likely unearth their identity and his investments/properties can easily be traced through them.

Look at your senseless Statements that prove that you are totally brain dead yet you dare to call anyone mumu.

You are manufacturing all forms of imaginary assumptions to cover for a pauper whom you worship because of social media.

Did he even for once deny the accusations regarding his dad. Did he not own up about his abandoned children just because the same man called him out.

Don't quote me till you get yourself a brain at least.

2 Likes

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by dvkot(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
GraGra247:

I don't blame your low life. Hushpuppi slippers will buy your entire village.Really!! That's the kind of mentality you have.

Keep on worshipping hushpuppi slippers.

keep on celebrating fake life online yeyebrities just because they show off their empty lifestyle.
use ur opinion and start an investment so you can be richer than him and so you can have money to give the poor.
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Jostico: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
spreado:

This mistake is just too common on nairaland i'm beginning to doubt the correct spelling

what mistake bro?
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by GraGra247(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
dvkot:
use ur opinion and start an investment so you can be richer than him and so you can have money to give the poor.

Since you began worshipping his slippers how much has that investment fetched you.

At least a servant deserves reward from his master.

2 Likes

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
GraGra247:

How many times do you see dangote or Otedola showing off their smartphones or Gucci shoes.

Shatap ya dorrty mouth make you siddown gutter before I wozze u dere. Bitter hater

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by pally123: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
I think this puppy guy has a mental problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by GraGra247(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
crownedrookie:

Shatap ya dorrty mouth make you siddown gutter before I wozze u dere. Bitter hater

I don't blame a low lifer like you. Worshipping fake life social media goons is the only that gives you satisfaction.

Anyone that'll tells you differently is an enemy.

Don't worry I'll help you borrow hushpuppi slippers so you can bow down and worship

1 Like

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
GraGra247:

I don't blame a low lifer like you. Worshipping fake life social media goons is the only that gives you satisfaction.

Anyone that'll tells you differently is an enemy.

Don't worry I'll help you borrow hushpuppi slippers so you can bow down and worship
Oga I say shurrup. Bitter He-Goat. Any one that points finger to your sorry ass life is a worshipper of bla bla bla. Mr. Man stop spewing your frustrations on NL threads and go get a hustle
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by frugal(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
spreado:

This mistake is just too common on nairaland i'm beginning to doubt the correct spelling
Nairaland Will make you dumb. I can't even spell correctly anymore.
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Jackson042: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
GraGra247:

Otedola?

Is it the same Otedola I know??

DJ Cuppy's dad

The man who took a selfie with his daughter on their expensive yatch?

The man who was wearing a $17k Rolex to farm??

Research it...

And please, don't say that those who really have the money don't make noise...

What about our Nigerian celebrities?
Davido for example... 30 billion na beans?

What about Dele Mundo?

What about May Weather? P Diddy??

That Dangote doesn't show off is not because he's richer than them...

Looking at the man, it's obvious that he's old enough to start showing casing his money on up & down... Not everyone is a fan of social media...

Also, it possible that he just wants to live his somewhat peaceful life... he likes his private life...
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by 989900: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
This hollow child has successfully made me hate anything Gucci.

Ironically, Gucci is just an averagely expensive brand where the real bosses are . . . more like taking a brand new Honda Accord V6 coupé to an F1 show.
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by 989900: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jackson042:

[s]Otedola?

Is it the same Otedola I know??

DJ Cuppy's dad

The man who took a selfie with his daughter on their expensive yatch?

The man who was wearing a $17k Rolex to farm??

Research it...

And please, don't say that those who really have the money don't make noise...

What about our Nigerian celebrities?
Davido for example... 30 billion na beans?

What about Dele Mundo?

What about May Weather? P Diddy??

That Dangote doesn't show off is not because he's richer than them...

Looking at the man, it's obvious that he's old enough to start showing casing his money on up & down... Not everyone is a fan of social media...

Also, it possible that he just wants to live his somewhat peaceful life... he likes his private life...
[/s]
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
IfoyinTEDO:
That person above you is a scam
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
F**k you, it a fraudulent act. I recharge #500 and after 30mins i waited for the message but no SMS came, I had to wait another 30mins. You're all scam, thank God it just #500. Hmm, as a smart guy them do me take this time, no qualms. we go start the game!
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Ecuador1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
GraGra247:

Ominiknowest continue saying rubbish
U can never know it all
A man can only show u what he wants u to know n can only tell u what he wants u to hear so b wise mugu
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by AcquireCofOLand(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by dvkot(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
GraGra247:

Since you began worshipping his slippers how much has that investment fetched you.

At least a servant deserves reward from his master.
mudafvcker, since you keep minding his business how much has that fetch you.
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Jackson042: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ecuador1:

Ominiknowest continue saying rubbish
U can never know it all
A man can only show u what he wants u to know n can only tell u what he wants u to hear so b wise mugu

My dear.. thank you for that..

A man can only show u what he wants u to know n can only tell u what he wants u to hear

You're wise...

1 Like

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Baba got no chill o!
Anaaaam o! grin grin grin
See bruscality... Chai!

Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by holluphemydavid(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
i nid to follow hush pupi on instagram and equally bash him
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by Wisebisho: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
McBeal10:
the day wey that puppi nyansh go open ehn undecided
too much drugs don poison him brain.
I stand with hushpuppi.. Hater : Lagoon still dey empty.
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by DONADAMS(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
spreado:

exactly..me too
Re: Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" by collinometricx: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jostico :
Nobody tell the lady say make she quite. na she sabi Gucci king

Na quiet not quite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Face Police IG Over Illegal Sales Of Ex Husband 's Property / Rukky Sanda In N250,000 High Heels And White 2 Piece Ensemble / Bambam To Teddy-A: 'When Your Lover Is Your Best Friend, Partner In Crime'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.