Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Rinzy Reviews Justice League (2017) - SPOILER FREE!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rinzy Reviews Justice League (2017) - SPOILER FREE!!! (531 Views)

CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) / Bbnaija 2019:- Spoiler Alerts Ahead Of Bbnaija 4 Kick Off / Avengers Infinity War Spoiler Free Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rinzy Reviews Justice League (2017) - SPOILER FREE!!! by RinzyReviews: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2017
I finally saw Justice League. Lord knows I loved everything about the movie, which makes me wonder why Rotten Tomato critically panned it. The movie has a unique blend of background darkness and humour, which I loved.

Ezra Millar stands out for me as a bright spot as The Flash... my love for him since 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' just doubled.

The movie was dark enough for me not to notice Henry Cavil's Superman's digitally removed moustache that was complained about.

Gal Gadot (as Diana Prince/ Wonder Woman) was a darling as always; she remains the heart of the DCEU. (Themyscira also featured in this movie). Cyborg was good. Batfleck was also good.

I loved Aquaman's humour... There were lots of Easter eggs, including one about a race of green ring-wearing heroes and another one I'll let remain a secret (I shouted at the cinema once I saw it). There was a brief fight scene that blew my mind... you'll recognize it once you see it.

Make sure you stick around for the mid credit and post credit scenes, they're mind blowing.

I really enjoyed watching this movie. If you haven't, you should go check it out soon.

#JusticeLeague #HenryCavil #Superman #Batfleck #BenAffleck #Batman #EzraMillar #TheFlash #DianaPrince #WonderWoman #Themyscirca #Cyborg #Aquaman #ArthurCurry #DCEU

(1) (Reply)

Walt Disney Buys Murdoch's Fox For $52.4bn / Help!!! Where And How Can One Sell Movie Scripts In Nigeria / Bbnaija - Tboss Shows Of Her Breast Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.