Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture (25034 Views)

Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) / Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by Makapedia: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Shared With Caption..

My boyfriend,my best friend,my lover,my king, is Two years old today....ever since you came into my world you ve brought nothing but joy ....you smile is contagious....i love the way you call me Mammy instead of Mummy lolz...your birth is a miracle...when am not working I love to spend every second of my time with you....I love you so much my zaddy...God bless anyone who blesses you.HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
#proudmomma
#myjoy

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/lizzy-gold-onuwaje-son/

Read Here LIZZY GOLD- I'm Attracted To Rich Clean Guys, Bank Alerts Turn Me On; I Love Money So Much, I Can't Marry A Poor Man https://www.nairaland.com/1842036/10-nollywood-actresses-strongly-allergic

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by Sirheny007(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bank alerts turn her on?
She must have slept with $1billion to produce the boy undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by sheguy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Cute
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by lakesidey(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by Dreamword24: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Certified olosho

7 Likes

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by kay29000(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Happy birthday to the cute little chubby kid.
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by luvlymabel: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
cute

love this
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by pol23: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is the trending news on
BBC
CNN
Aljazeera
And our own NTA

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by hesinbergx(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Cute boy
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by Achillesdam500(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
she can't marry a poor man as if she has a golden pussy..mumu

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by mamaa88(f): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by geozone: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
it was a 50 naira alert that got her that son
people just talk shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by femijunior4(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
angry
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by Spaxon(f): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Fine boy
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
SEE BRIGHT EYES,HBD SON

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by Innobee99(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who is the father of this boy?
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by holluphemydavid(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
cute
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by BruncleZuma: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by chriskosherbal(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Take it or leave it the baby is awesome and cute.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by IRockALot(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
How is this news pls

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by IamProdigy: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
GET A CLASSIC Business card for just 1k...plus a FREE LETTERHEAD in just 24hrs!

See my signature for more...

Happy birthday kiddo
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by Reeberry: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Olosho wants to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by Reeberry: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Take it or leave it the baby is awesome and cute.
Awesome? If you don't know English, keep quiet.

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
geozone:
it was a 50 naira alert that got her that son

I die cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by Mufasa27(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
mamaa88:
Hmmmmm
You thick oo grin cheesy wink
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by Sirheny007(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Waiting for your GIF like mad..
grin grin
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by omocalabar(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
From what i know, most times, women say quite the opposite of what they mean..so i wont really take her serious about loving money so much.., but i will rather beware of a lady posting on social media that she is looking for true love,..those are the real ones that are out to milk out a man"s pocket...

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by ClitoPen: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sirheny007:
Bank alerts turn her on?
She must have slept with $1billion to produce the boy undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by Sirheny007(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
omocalabar:
From what i know, most times, women say quite the opposite of what they mean..so i wont really take her serious about loving money so much.., but i will rather beware of a lady posting on social media that she is looking for true love,..those are the real ones that are out to milk out a man"s pocket...

You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by Elnino4ladies: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Is she married?
Re: Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture by streetfabulous: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
At least she's being honest about the alert thingy grin.You can't change without first knowing who u are and being honest about it cool. Anyways, happy bufday to the little man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

''ogun Kee You And Your Vote'' - Teddy A Says To Annoying Fan / Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage / Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.