Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

GUESS WHO!! I Won The 2012 Headies “rookie Of The Year"? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GUESS WHO!! I Won The 2012 Headies “rookie Of The Year"? (417 Views)

Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work / Zlatan Ibile: I Won My First Car When I Was 19, I Did Bricklayer / Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GUESS WHO!! I Won The 2012 Headies “rookie Of The Year"? by 24Bauer(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Hi Guys,
Here is another interesting edition of our “ GUESS WHO ” game here on Naijaloaded.
The Guess Who is a Game/Contest where we ask Nigerians to identify whom they think the Celebrity is, using a small part of their face to recognize them.
Below is a defaced picture of one of Nigeria’s Artiste who won the 2012 Headies “Rookie Of The Year” Award and also blessed us with some good musics but today, we don’t know what happened, he moved from being a good musician to an Instagram talkative spitting rubbish just to get attention.
He just acquired a brand new
Mercedes Benz recently and he also weighed into the Shatta Wale and
Wizkid beef but he’s not supporting his Nigerian brother.

Source: http://gisthuz.proboards.com/thread/146/guess-headies-rookie-irrelevant-today

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Denies Delivering Twin In London / Chris Brown, Reacts To The Ongoing Slave Trade Boom In Libya / President Buhari’s Youngest Daughter, Hanan Looks Breathtaking In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.