Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) (19508 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hope its not a baby factory in disguise? Just saying
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kufie:

Build your written English first angry
see ode.Mr English
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thumb up bro! God will reward your effort.
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by onatisi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
plavic:
I watched his interview on Channels t.v last night. He's trying. May God crown his efforts with success #givingback
ppl really dont seem to understand the logic and principle of success and prosperity

the more you give to the needy , the more you will be receiving back from God
majority of stars who were very stingy back in their days are no more today , while the likes of kanu who has helped hundreds of ppl with heart problems continue to be in the limelight
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by hollandis(f): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
The only person i see there is dodo mayana
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by hollandis(f): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
onatisi:

ppl really dont seem to understand the logic and principle of success and prosperity

majority of stars who were very stingy back in their days are no more today , while the likes of kanu who has helped hundreds of ppl with heart problems continue to be in the limelight
Thats true.Amokachi never gave
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Same Ighalo that went to Ajegunle that year and donated a lot of things
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by onatisi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
hollandis:

Thats true.Amokachi never gave

davido is a giver and despite his poor voice , he keeps making waves upon waves
kanu is another example
tb joshua is another good example
when you give , you will have more and no matter how hard ppl try to pull you down , you will always triumph
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by phranq30(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
darkenkach:
Waste of money .
You're a waste of sexual intercourse.
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
rasazee:
why is ur foolishness so fuuuuuuul? Whether it was set up in his home town or somewhere else doesn't matter. What matter most is the purpose & vision
you should know why they are ranting...From the comments you can evaluate and accentuate their mindset...I co signed any accolades you wish to label them..but needless to argue with them they are laden with diabolical mindset from inception...

Only the children christened and baptised with poverty and possessed with diabolical gifts reason in such manner...

They are quick to sight why he didn't do it there but didn't remember when ighalo was still suffering on the streets of festac...His family escaped from the irrua because the esan tribe in Edo state is why the whole Nigeria is even afraid of Edo state ...That is why is like an offense if you ask an esan girl where exactly she's from in edo State...Because she knows u are supposed to ben Johnson at the mention..

Wherever a man finds peace let that place become his place of abode...

Ighalo has social media and he is a traceable lad....U guys can go and beat him up for not building orphanage home for u...Because you all keep using your witchcraft to kill yourselves and litter everywhere with hapless possessed kids that will still end up on eBay libya edition...

Even your so called pastors are afraid to invest there although those ones aren't without questions...But eternal respect to "ogbomwan,benson idahosa,omobude"...

Before any azen gba zen quote me remember only rabid dogs attempt to eat the other...I grew up in edo State i know in and out...I speak even the esan more than the bini...And before u quote first tell me why the only industries (functional) in edo state are hotels..,beer parlors, clubs,brothels, gas stations,schools and churches ...Ironically the amount of churches surpass the amount of all the aforementioned put together...Because witchcraft and poverty calls them to the altar there and hypocritically they all still looking for miracles...Smh...

You will see hypocrites flooding here now without a counter proof but violent comments and insults typical trademarks of them...But i might enjoy it i might ignore them..Depends on my mood.But as we speak those who wouldn't say the truth as it is are the ones culpable and enjoying the darkness across their skies.

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Kellz193: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
darkenkach:
Waste of money .
Did you even read before commenting??
Ode!!!
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
onatisi:

This is spot on. To whom much is given, much is required.
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by hollandis(f): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
onatisi:

davido is a giver and despite his poor voice , he keeps making waves upon waves
kanu is another example
tb joshua is another good example
when you give , you will have more and no matter how hard ppl try to pull you down , you will always triumph
Who is talking about Davido and Tb Joshua? Why must you mention afonjas? Lol joking
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by missbestie: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Isaacpyo04(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
God bless you brother... Posterity will never forget you.
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Damsdab(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Leke001: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
weldone boy...God bless you
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by gebest: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
dukie25:

Or Ekpoma, Uromi Ubiaja etc
What a foooool
e dey fear esan witch
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Build one for your family and remove them from under the bridge first.

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Nostradamus: 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
nice gesture odion ighalo,kudos man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senegal Vs Egypt In Pictures : AFCON 2021 Final / How Rwanda's Victory Over South Africa Can Help Super Eagles Qualify / Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.