Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria?uche Maduagwu Calls Out Bankyw Over Lavish Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria?uche Maduagwu Calls Out Bankyw Over Lavish Wed (755 Views)

Wahala!! Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu Calls Out Davido Over Obama Dmw's Death!! / "Why Can't Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria" - Uche Ogbodo Asks / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria?uche Maduagwu Calls Out Bankyw Over Lavish Wed by zoho23(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2017
Actor and social commentator ,Uche Maduagwu has called out Banky W for holding a lavish wedding He wrote
Is it too difficult for you to do a small wedding? @bankywellington Are you #wedding the whole of #Nigeria or just one #girl?��

Hmmm... My P.A just showed me an old #post of yours on #instagram where you said you would never do a #big wedding,���and just yesterday, my Ex- #girlfriend also showed me a #video where @adesuaetomi said she would never do a big wedding too,� so what really went wrong?

Can't you #guys emulate my best #friend @iambangalee When he had his wedding, am sure the whole #world did not hear about it, until after the whole ceremony, because he knows the #food you invite the entire village to come eat with you never last..

. listen, those people who are #dancing and praising you today, some of them are secretly waiting for your #marriage to break like the wall of Jericho so they can #laugh at you. �Am the biggest #actor in Nigeria, and am saying its not too late to taking your #relationship off social #media, a word is enough for the #wise. #repost #pic #bride #weddingday #blog #nollywood #share #beauty #lagos #smile #good

[img]https://1.bp..com/-NuD5HfV5Z_w/WhZ5Jxuy2qI/AAAAAAAEA8w/6Jru7oxnAmgL1zWL_kxm5dr22Nk_jRSngCLcBGAs/s640/0fcfe5bf417b2e2c4fbc966c7788477b.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, fynestboi
Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria?uche Maduagwu Calls Out Bankyw Over Lavish Wed by goldbim(f): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2017
cheesy I can't laugh oo.so uche has a P.A?? Is it your wedding??uche the blabber..whatever happened to respecting people's decision!
Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria?uche Maduagwu Calls Out Bankyw Over Lavish Wed by 9jaAmerican: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
goldbim:
cheesy I can't laugh oo.so uche has a P.A?? Is it your wedding??uche the blabber..whatever happened to respecting people's decision!
Wetin dey off me pass na these guy hashtags,always very dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria?uche Maduagwu Calls Out Bankyw Over Lavish Wed by dushman04: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
even though he might have a point, he should learn to mind his business
Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria?uche Maduagwu Calls Out Bankyw Over Lavish Wed by quiverfull(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
It is not your bride.
It is not your money.
It is not your wedding.
So how is it your headache how the man chooses to get married? Attention seeker.
Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria?uche Maduagwu Calls Out Bankyw Over Lavish Wed by 48noble(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
spoiler spotted
Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria?uche Maduagwu Calls Out Bankyw Over Lavish Wed by Larrey(f): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
dushman04:
even though he might have a point, he should learn to mind his business
Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria?uche Maduagwu Calls Out Bankyw Over Lavish Wed by Praisles(f): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
See attache Bangalee sabi you?

(1) (Reply)

#BAAD2017 Vs #ON2017: Which Of These 2 Celebrity Weddings You Love To Attend? / 10 Real Facts About Chacha Eke You Probably Didn't Know / OLIC4: Olamide Spotted With Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.