Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pinki Debbie Breaks The Guinness World Record For Longest Dance Marathon(photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pinki Debbie Breaks The Guinness World Record For Longest Dance Marathon(photos) (608 Views)

Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) / Pretty Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Birthday Photo And Cakes(photos) / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Pinki Debbie Breaks The Guinness World Record For Longest Dance Marathon(photos) by MasterclipHub: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2017
Nigerian professional dancer Odumewu Debbie, a.k.a Pinki Debbie has joined other Nigerians like Kaffy and DJ Obi on the Guinness world record.

She just broke the record for the longest dance marathon which was previously held by an Indian woman, Kalamandalam Hemaletha who danced 123 hours 15 minutes.

Pinki Debbie has danced for over 124 hours as at 12:00am on November 23rd, 2017. and is still dancing.

She will be ending the challenge by 4pm on November 23rd, 2017. Congrats to her. See more photos below

Source: http://www.giftedblog.com/2017/11/pinki-debbie-breaks-guinness-world.html

Cc lalasticlala , mynd44 Dominique

Re: Pinki Debbie Breaks The Guinness World Record For Longest Dance Marathon(photos) by internetpo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Chai!

This girl try o. Very strong girl. Truth be told I never gave her a chance I sneered at the campaign when I first saw her poster. Alas she proved me and other naysayers wrong. Very energetic dancer by the way. And so petite (small but mighty).

Congrats girl.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, this needs to be on the frontpage. unfortunate that no one covered her journey from day 1. let's celebrate
her now that she has accomplished it.
Re: Pinki Debbie Breaks The Guinness World Record For Longest Dance Marathon(photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2017

(1)

ICT For Disaster Response Course / Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married / Riches, Uko Emerge Face Of Hope Kid’s Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.